45

I didn't say much to the HUC child as I carried him to the first aid station. I did ask him about any other wounds and similar things, though. When we reached the station, a girl approached us. 

     I sat the boy down as I said, "His head is hurt and he's bleeding, but the wounds don't seem to be too deep. He responds to questions clearly."

     The girl was checking his eyes. "He should be fine. Take him to the space over there on the right."

     "Yes, ma'am," I answered before taking the boy to the designated space. Once I did that, I left the boy to them and went to help some of the other students with first aid. 

     My webs were actually a good dressing for wounds. It helps to stop the bleeding and can also help with healing. Since a thin layer of my webs are really easy to remove, I'm using a long web to wrap around wounds for a temporary bandage.

     As I was covering someone's wound, there was a loud crash from somewhere not far from the first aid station. I instinctively looked in the direction of the noise, but I couldn't really see anything through the smoke. 

     "A villain has completed another large-scale attack," Mera announced.

     Well, shit.

     "This has to be part of the exam!" I pointed out. 

     "You think so?" Shindo asked.

     I nodded. "I feel like they would stop the exam if it wasn't since none of us are actually licensed yet."

     "That means..." The girl from before started to speak. 

     "Hey, look!" One of the other examinees got us to look back towards the smoke. 

     Standing there, was a pro-hero, Gang Orca. "Tell me, wannabe heroes. Can you rescue people and fight a villain at the same time?"

     Gang Orca? Is he the villain for this test?

     "Terrorists have appeared and are beginning to sweep the area. Hero candidates at the scene should continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the newly-arrived villains," Mera announced. 

     I instantly knew what I would do. There wasn't much else for someone with my quirk to do in this situation. When it comes to rescue missions, my quirk suits first aid more than anything in this situation.

     "Get everyone to safety!" Shindo called out as he ran forward. I didn't need to be told twice. I instantly turned and started helping the others move the victims. I picked up an HUC elderly guy and started to carry him. 

     I glanced back to see Shindo using his quirk, but Gang Orca appeared in front of him. He used his quirk on the examinee, causing Shindo to fall backward. I wasn't able to hear what was being said, but that didn't matter at the moment. I needed to help move the victims. 

     Gang Orca was walking towards us. He was about to use his quirk again, but was stopped by ice. I quickly glanced off to the side to see Todoroki standing there. 

     Behind me, Ojiro, Ashido, and Tokoyami were approaching. "(Y/n)! Are you evacuating?" Ojiro called out to ask. "We'll help!" When he reached me, he picked up an adult woman and carried her. 

     "Todoroki's fast," Ashido pointed out. 

     "Where've you guys been?" I asked the three. 

     "We found hurt people over by the river," Ojiro answered. He used his tail to point in the direction of the river. "Everybody else ran to the city first, so we were searching on the outskirts. Yaoyorozu and Asui stayed behind to search for survivors. But we couldn't stand by and watch these villains do this." 

~Do I really need to explain what happened with Gang Orca up until the fire-wind cage thing? Y'all should remember how that went down. Since Midoriya wasn't already at the scene, he just would have ran over to help, that's bout the only difference.~

     I went with Ojiro, Ashido, and Tokoyami back to the fight. We had finished moving the injured and we wanted to help as much as we could. I had shot a string of web past the clearing and was basically using it like a zip line. 

     When I reached the sidekicks, I used the built-up momentum to kick them down to the ground. I fought alongside my classmates to stop the smaller villains from attacking Todoroki and Yoarashi. 

     I had been about to knock some guys out of the air while they went after Ojiro when I was nearly caught in an attack of hair. I had managed to dodge the attack, but just barely. The attacker was Nagamasa Mora from Shiketsu High. 

     "I sent Inase here to help. But he has disgraced our school's name. There should be no enemies left!" He said. I landed near Ojiro before jumping back into the fray. 

     Not far away, Gang Orca had managed to free himself of the fire-wind prison. He was about to attack Todoroki and Yoarashi when Midoriya came down and kicked him, but Gang Orca managed to catch his leg. 

     He wasn't able to do anything else before the buzzer went off. "Um, yeah, so at this time, all of the HUC members who were deployed have been rescued from the disaster zone. It may seem anticlimatic, but with this, the provisional licensing exam has officially been completed." 

     I landed on the ground again. "After we tally the scores, we'll announce the results here in the arena. Anyone injured should go to the infirmary. The rest of you are free to change clothes and wait wherever you like," Mera finished his announcement. 

     Once everything was done, we gathered in the arena to get our scores.