82

A/N: forgive me for this Christmas chapter being released after Christmas! If the chapters had been released when they were supposed to have been, then this would have been done during December and not the end of January.

     I was in the common room with the rest of my class. It was currently Christmas. Everyone was in Santa outfits and hats with little balls that represented them. Of course, this excluded Bakugou, who was apparently leaving the room. 

     Denji had a little rainbow for his hat. I had a little spider on mine. Iida was also carrying a large bag and was wearing a beard. 

     Everyone was gathered around the two tables, a third being carried over by Shouji and Kouda, all three being unable to hold any more food. 

     Denji was leaning over the back of the couch that most of the girls were sitting on, specifically behind his girlfriend. Kaminari was standing beside him. 

     I had been leaning on the back of the couch Todoroki was sitting on. At least, I was until he got up to put his cup on the table. As soon as he was standing up, I took the chance to snatch his seat. 

     When he went to sit back down, I let out a little yelp, alerting him of my presence. Todoroki just turned to look at me before beginning to go get a new chair. Quickly, I stood up, getting him to sit back down on the couch where he had originally been. 

     As I went to go back to where I had originally been, I felt Todoroki's hand gently grab my wrist. Looking back at my boyfriend, I saw him scoot towards Ojiro, making room for me on the end of the couch. I accepted his offer, sitting down beside him. 

     Not sure how, but I forgot this was a couch.

     "Telling us to do internships on such short notice... I bet we're the busiest freshmen in UA history!" 

     "You two are going back to Ryukyu, right?" Jirou asked Uraraka and Asui. 

     "What are you going to do, Midoriya? Since Nighteye's agency..." Iida asked the broccoli. 

     "Didn't Centipeder take over the agency? You could meet up with him again!" Kirishima pointed out. 

     "That's what I thought as well but..." Midoriya started. "Gran Torino said he couldn't take me in either, so I'm just in limbo right now."

     "Ah, I see..." Kirishima said. I was just listening to their conversation since I was sitting pretty close to them. 

     "Since this round of internships is a mandatory assignment rather than a voluntary exercise, the school said they'd find a place for me, but..."

     "Oh! I see! Then..." Kirishima said, before directing his attention towards Bakugou. Bakugou was currently talking to Ashido, who was holding a spare santa jacket. "Bakugou, you going back to Jeanist?!"

     As Kirishima had been speaking, Kaminari darted past Bakugou, coming from behind, and placed a Christmas hat with a spiky puffball on the end on his head. At first, the hedgehog was angry, but he calmed down to answer Kirishima. "...I don't know," He said. 

     Taking off the hat, Bakugou began to walk away. "Ahh, well you had a lot of options before, right? I'm sure you could go any place you wanted!" Kirishima said. 

     As Ashido was jumping towards Bakugou from behind, the hedgehog said, "At this point, I don't really feel like learning from some nameless rando."

     Beside me, Todoroki simply looked forward, thinking. I didn't get the chance to say anything before Mineta shouted, "Hey! It's the holy night! How long are we gonna sit around talking about school?!"

     "Well, Mineta does have a point. Let's just enjoy the food!" Satou said, revealing a turkey, surprising everyone with how good it looked. 

     Before we were able to eat, the door to the dorms opened. "Sorry we're late... Have you all already started...?" A voice asked. 

     "Trick or treat...?" Eri appeared through the door, wearing a cute little Santa dress and hat. 

     Crouched down beside her, Aizawa told her, "No, you've got them mixed up."

     "It's Santa Eri!" 

     The ones who've already been to an internship were the first to greet her. "So cute!" Uraraka said. 

     "It looks good on you!" Midoriya told the small child. 

    "Is Togata here too?" Kirishima asked. 

     "I told him we'd be here but..." Aizawa started. "He's celebrating with his classmates."

     I watched Eri with a small smile as she showed some painted eggs to Uraraka. 

     The rest of the night was full of fun. Jirou had decided to sing and play guitar for us, Bakugou had somehow ended up wearing a hat and jacket, and we all ate and just had a good time. 

     We had even exchanged gifts, which included Eri getting a sword bigger than herself. 

     At the end of the night, we all worked together to clean up. "Midoriya, Bakugou." Todoroki's voice had gotten my attention. Since he wasn't talking to me, I just listened as I continued to clean. "If you've got nowhere to go, want to join me? As interns of Endeavor?"