61

~first person~Keijirou (L/n)~

     "As you should know, Nighteye was able to use his quirk on a Hassaikai member. Through it, he saw underground facilities, and we believe it to be this Yakuza group's headquarters. We were also able to confirm that the girl we're trying to rescue is currently being held in one of the rooms there," One of the detectives said. 

     "Although we were unable to map out the entire layout of the underground hallways, we believe the man Sir Nighteye saw took the shortest route to our target. This is the best intel we have at the moment concerning the Hassaikai's stronghold. It's the basis of this mission. Stay smart. These guys are dangerous, and we can expect them to bring their quirks against us, full force."

     The man turned his head, giving a small nod to someone before looking back at everyone. "We're passing around a list of current Hassaikai members and their quirks according to our registration databases. Commit this to memory."

     "We don't wanna give them the time to hide. Our aim is to identify and apprehend all members as quickly as possible while securing our target."

     "Things are starting to move fast now, huh?" Kirishima said, turning back to look at his classmates while Amajiki and I finished fixing our hero costumes. 

     "You're energetic, considering how early it is," Amajiki pointed out. I nodded my head in agreement. 

     After a couple minutes, the detective spoke again, "Now! Heroes! Things could quickly get violent out there. If you encounter even a hint of suspicious behavior or resistance, call for help immediately! We're up against gangsters who've avoided capture up til now. It's crucial that each of you carry out your respective assignments. And stay sharp in there!"

     He raised his hand to his forehead, the rest of the cops following suit. "We will commence the operation at 0830 hours. Heroes, move out!"

     Thirty minutes passed, and we were all ready to start. "Once they've read the warrant, then you're free to move! I'm counting on everyone to act swiftly."

     "What's with this guy?" I heard Rock-Lock quietly ask to no one in particular. "Over here actin' like we don't know our jobs already."

     Fat Gum seemed to have also heard him, seeing as he turned to the hero and said, "You know that's not what he means, Rock-Lock. Give it a rest."

     Rock-Lock raised his head a bit and said, "The real problem is that these Yakuza bastards are good at livin' in the shadows. They see all these heroes and the police, they might just disappear."

     Right as he finished his sentence, one of the Yakuza members came crashing through the door. Several of the police officers had gone flying backward due to the force. Eraserhead used his scarf to catch two of them, while Midoriya managed to catch one flying towards him. 

     "Whaddaya want? It's to early for visitors," The giant said. 

     "Aw, man! You kiddin' me? How do they already know we're here?" Rock-Lock asked. 

     "No time for questions. Let's go!" Another hero said, grabbing his sword. 

     The giant swayed a bit, standing up properly now. "That's good. I'm waking up a little." He then raised up a fist and growled. 

     "Brace yourselves!" Ryukyu said.

     "Why are you people here?" The giant asked, starting to attack. 

     Ryukyu managed to take some of the damage by using her quirk. "Listen to me. We shouldn't split up too many of our forces just yet. The Ryukyu Agency will take care of this villain," The pro-hero said, following it up with slamming the villain's head into the ground. "The rest of you. Go!"

     "You heard her! Everyone, move! C'mon!" Fat Gum told us. We all ran inside the walls, trying to not waste too much time. 

     "This is the heroes and the police! We have a warrant to search your premises on suspicion of manufacture and sale of illegal drugs!" The detective shouted as we ran towards the building. 

     There had been three of the Hassaikai members waiting for us outside the building. One of them used their quirk to shoot sharp needle-like leaves at us. They were quickly taken down by some of the heroes at the front, though. 

     "They sure led with a brawler. These guys ain't scared," Rock-Lock pointed out as we ran past the three guys. 

      "Quickest route. Let's go. Get to the girl!" I heard Fat Gum call out from the front. We had managed to push our way through the crowd of Hassaikai members. "Hate to just barge in like this. But, we're kind of in a hurry!" Fat Gum said as we entered the building.

     "Haven't seen any signs of suspicious activity yet!" The BMI hero said. 

     "Yeah, bro, same here," Rock-Lock said. "But, hey, we're in it now, right? We got no choice but to see it through."

     "Is it possible that somebody leaked our plans for the raid? There must be a reason they all came pouring out like that," Amajiki spoke. 

     "No, if there was a leak, I think they would be fighting more cohesively. These kinds of groups are used to working together," I pointed out. 

     "There's nothing that matters more to these guys than their bond with their boss and their brothers," Eraserhead started, giving me a small nod of agreement. "Being part of the underworld only makes loyalty that much more sacred to them. All those people outside, but we haven't caught sight of the top brass yet. They're probably underground hiding or getting ready to flee."

     "How's that supposed to be loyalty? Forcing their henchmen to fight for them while they run away isn't manly at all!" Kirishima complained. 

     "It's loyalty to the boss. If the one keeping the group together goes down, then it's basically game over for the rest of the group," I said. 

     We had kept running until we reached a potted plant sitting in a part of the wall that had been pushed back. "This is it," Sir Nighteye announced. "There's a device here that opens a hidden passage."

     The pro-hero moved the plant and its little stand. "You press down the floorboards in a specific order, and then..." He pressed the floorboards as he spoke. When he paused, the section of the wall moved to reveal the passageway. 

     "It's like a ninja hideout! How cool!" Bubble Girl said. 

     "Thank goodness for your quirk, Sir," Centipeder said. "Guards up. We don't know what we might be facing in there." 

     As he had said that, three of the Hassaikai members revealed themselves. Centipeder launched himself forward, attacking two of them. "Bubble Girl! You handle the third!" He told his fellow sidekick. 

     The two sidekicks used their quirks to take down the three villains. As Bubble Girl was pinning down the third, she said to Nighteye, "We'll make sure these guys don't follow. You go on ahead." 

     "You heard her!" Sir Nighteye said. 

     "We'll catch up when we can!" Bubble Girl called after us as we ran into the hidden passage.