49

"Guys! I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused!" Midoriya said, standing in front of the door.

     He reminds me of a bull right now... Probably because you can practically see him huffing from his nose...

     "No sweat, Deku. Thanks for your hard work," Uraraka replied.

     "All he did was vacuum," Jirou pointed out. "And what's with those steam nostrils?"

     She beat me to it...

     Midoriya didn't answer Jirou. "Class Rep! Iida! I'm sorry I disappointed you!"

     "Right. Well, I'm glad you learned from your mistakes. Follow the rules from now on," Iida replied, a fist lifted a little into the air.

     "I'll catch up with everything I fell behind on these past three days!" Midoriya declared.

     Am I the only one who's being reminded of Uraraka from right before the sports festival? No? Just me?

     "That's the fighting spirit! Do it, bro!" Kirishima encouraged Midoriya, who was shaking.

     Aizawa then walked into the classroom. "Take your seats, everyone." We all quickly went to our desks.

     My desk is right in front of Denji's. Usually, I would spend the time before class chatting with him and Hagakure. Except I haven't been doing that the past few days. Instead, I've been chatting with Kaminari, Ashido, Sero, and Kirishima.

     "Morning. Now, that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail. Go ahead and come in." I looked towards the door with curiosity as it opened. "I'll have people who've experienced them firsthand explain. I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how work studies differ from internships."

     There were three upperclassmen. Surprisingly, I actually recognized them. Keijirou had told me about them since they were friends. At least, I believe they're friends. I've seen Keijirou go to hang out with them once or twice but other than that, I'm not too sure.

     Either way, Keijirou would know two of the three since they're in the same class. I've never actually talked to them before, so anything I know about them is based off of what I've seen or heard about them.

     "These three are third years at UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as the Big Three," Aizawa announced. My eyes scanned over each, recognizing each of the three.

      Mirio Togata. He's in Class 3-B, so Keijirou probably knows him partially because of the other two. I actually don't know much about him. He was tall and his blond hair stood up at the front. His blue eyes seemed to give him a bit of a comical look.

     Nejire Hado. She's a very curious girl in Class 3-A. Her long, lilac hair and eyes helped give her a friendly appearance.

     Tamaki Amajiki. He's also in Class 3-A. His dark-colored hair added to his quiet personality a bit. I felt bad for him when I saw Hoshi go to greet him. She often liked to aggressively shout positive things at people.

     The class had been quietly talking about the three students standing in front of us, but I didn't join in. "Get to it. Introduce yourselves briefly," Aizawa instructed. "Let's start with Amajiki."

      Amajiki looked up, a startling look on his face. We were all put off by the intensity in his eyes. We waited for a few seconds before he spoke. "It's no good. You two go. I just can't," His voice was a little quiet and he was shaking.