3

It was the second day of school and we were supposed to start our Heroics class soon. I was minding my own business at my desk beside Hagakure when All Might entered the room. "I am entering the room like a normal person!"

     "Today, we will be doing a combat training! Get changed into these and meet me at Ground B!" All Might said, pressing a button that caused cases to come out of the wall. I went to grab my case before going to change.

     My hero costume wasn't too complicated. It contained a (f/c) skin-tight tank top, a smallish black jacket, (f/c) and black finger less gloves, black leggings, and black and (f/c) shoes with rubber on the bottoms. It wasn't tight enough to be uncomfortable, but it was meant to help with stealth.

     For support items, I had a belt with marble sized balls in small pockets on it. I also have a small earpiece designed to improve my normal hearing within the room/area I'm in.

     Once I was changed, I went to Ground B with the rest of the class. After All Might explained the rules for the exercise, we were split into groups of two. I was paired with a boy with medium length, charcoal gray hair. What I found interesting was his eyes. They looked as if someone painted the color spectrum with watercolors.

     Denji Hoshikofu. Little brother of Aoasen Hoshikofu. His quirk is electromagnetic radiation.

     I approached the boy, saying, "Hey, Denji!"

     "Hello, (y/n)."

     "I never did ask, but what's with the rainbow eyes?"

     "Oh, my quirk is electromagnetic radiation. My radiation has many abilities that use my eyes. Like my sister, we're not bound to just one specific type of radiation. But unlike her, I have one specific category I can use, and that is electromagnetic radiation. The ones that involve my eyes are ultraviolet, infrared, X-ray, and visible light."

     "Wait, so can you see Hagakure?"

     "Yeah, what about it?"

     My eyes widened slightly in shock. "Uh, you do know what her quirk is, right?"

     "Why? What's her quirk?"

     I quickly looked around to see if I could find the invisible girl's gloves and boots nearby. Nothing. I looked back to Denji and said, "Her quirk is invisibility."

     "Wait, so no one else can see her?"

     "No. None of us know what she actually looks like."

     "I'm the only one who can see her?"

     "Apparently!" It was then that I suddenly remembered exactly what Hagakure's hero's costume is. "Just, try not to look at her in her hero costume."

     "Why?"

     I sighed. "Imagine what someone's hero costume would be if they were invisible."

     "Maybe her costume is also invisible?"

     "No. It's much worse. It's just boots and gloves."

     Denji doesn't say anything. I looked at him, slightly concerned. Deciding to not bring up Hagakure, I said, "I think the first battle is about to begin, let's go!"

~I honestly don't want to write the Deku vs Kacchan fight so I'm just gonna skip all that~

     That battle was so intense! Bakugou seemed to not hold back at all...

     After a few more matches, it was our turn. We were going up against Denki Kaminari and Kyouka Jirou. Denji and I were the villains.

     Once we were at the fake bomb, the 'heroes' were allowed to enter the building. I looked at Denji and, without speaking, told him to stay in the room with the fake bomb for a bit. When he nodded in response, I left the room and went to the floor below.

     There, I found an empty room and entered it. As quickly as I could, I tried to web up the room so that it looked like I was hiding in there. It took a bit longer than I thought, but I did it. Before I left to go back to Denji, I put webs around the door frame.

     As I took a step down the hallway, my earpiece picked up the sound of two people walking at the other end of the hallway. There was also the faint sound of someone talking. "Someone was down here."

     In a small panic, I shot a string of web and swung down the hallway, shooting more web as needed until I'm at the staircase to the next floor. Quickly and quietly, I used some web to cling to the wall above the staircase, making sure I was in a position they wouldn't see me in unless they looked up.

     Using my earpiece, I managed to hear Jirou say, "Careful, it could be a trap." Her words were followed by the sound of electricity.

     It's a good thing I wasn't in that room!

     It wasn't long before their footsteps were right in front of the staircase. I silently watched as the pair entered below me. I waited until they were a step past me before I made my way back to the floor. As quietly as I could, I sneaked up behind Jirou and grabbed both of her ankles.

     As she looked down at me, I covered the speakers on her legs in webs. At the same time as her speakers were being covered, I was covering her feet in webs, sticking them to the stairs. I heard Kaminari start running up the stairs, but I didn't chase after him right away.

     Once I had made sure Jirou wouldn't be able to use her speakers, I used the capture tape so that she was out of the battle. I quietly said, "Good try," before running to where Denji was waiting. As I entered the room that my teammate was waiting in, I noticed that Kaminari was already in the room.

     I stayed back, not wanting to fight Kaminari unless I had to. I watched as Denji darted behind a pillar as Kaminari used his quirk to electrocute Denji. I had hid in the hall in an attempt to avoid being electrocuted. I peaked back into the room to see Kaminari, who looked like his brain stopped working, and Denji cautiously approaching the boy. I walked back into the room with a smile on my face as Denji used the capture tape on Kaminari.

     I listened at All Might's voice sounded throughout the building, "The villains won!"