7

~First person~(Y/n) (L/n)~

     I swung around the room on my web, using my momentum to kick the villains to the ground. The villains were standing in a circle around Kirishima and Bakugou, who stood back to back. As I did my part, Kirishima used his quirk to fend off villains on his side while Bakugou let off small explosions every now and then at a villain.

~First person~Denji Hoshikofu~

     We were running towards the Central plaza. We had defeated the villains in our area so Hagakure went to go find the rest of the class while we went to the center to help Aizawa.

     "Hey, uh, so, uh, you're Shouto Todoroki, right?"

     No answer.

     "I realize that I, uh, forgot to introduce myself. My name's Denji Hoshikofu, but you can call me Denji."

~First person~(Y/n) (L/n)~

     "Say goodbye!" Bakugou yelled as he created an explosion, causing two villains to go flying backwards. Kirishima and I were on the other side of the room. Kirishima was using his quirk to fight a villain with a sword.

     I landed next to two boys as the last villain fell to the ground. "Think that's the last of 'em. What a bunch of fucking weaklings," Bakugou said.

     "I'm gonna go up to the roof and see if I can figure out exactly where we are before we go," I said, walking towards a window. I stood on the ledge, holding onto the side so that I could lean forward and shoot some web up towards the roof so I could climb the wall.

     I didn't need to spend much time up on the roof since it didn't take long to figure out where we were. Instead of heading back down, I decided to stay outside since I could still hear what they were saying thanks to my earpiece.

     "Alright. Let's hurry up and find our classmates. If we're still in the USJ, then everyone else should be as well. Not all of them have the offensive skills that we do. We gotta make sure they're safe. Especially since we screwed things up when we got in the way earlier. If Thirteen had been able to use their quirk on that villain, then we never would've been separated like this. We gotta make it up to the others!" Kirishima said.

     "If you want to drag everyone down, then have at it. But I'm gonna go destroy that Warpy bastard," Bakugou said.

     "What? Our physical attacks didn't do anything to that guy. Come on, man, don't be an idiot."

     "Shut up! I'm gonna take him down 'cause he's their way in and out! If I cut off their escape route they'll be stuck here and will have to pay for what they've done!"

     I managed to pick up the sound of another villain speaking, soon followed by an explosion.

     "Anyway, if all of these villains are small fries like these guys were, then our classmates will be able to handle them."

     "Dude, your reaction time's insane!" Kirishima pointed out. "Also, since when did you act so calm and reasonable? Usually, you're all like..."

     "I'm always calm and reasonable, you red-haired loser!"

     "Yeah, there you are!"

     Bakugou threw down the villain in his hand. "Go find the others if you want to."

     "Wait, hold up. What I think you're saying is that you believe in our classmates. That's thinking like a man, Bakugou!"

     Before the two could leave the room, I used my quirk to swing back down into the room, almost falling over as I landed beside Bakugou and Kirishima.