70

"The school festival is only a month away! We don't have a lot of time. We should begin making decisions now," Iida said. 

     "First, we need to pick out a song, right? What should we do?" Hagakure asked. 

     "I don't know much about popular music, so I'll leave that up to you guys," Ojiro said. Shoji nodded, showing he would do the same. 

     "If we're doing this for everyone, shouldn't it be a song that most people know so they could dance and sing along with us?" Kaminari asked. 

     "It's gotta be somethin' with a good beat," Sero pointed out. 

     "Yeah! So we can get down!" Ashido agreed.

     "And probably something everyone likes! Don't wanna play a song everyone knows but hates," I added.

     "With those things in mind, I think I know what would make sense. A hardcore four-on-the-floor club song. It'll be like a rave-meets-rock show. As for dance music, EDM would probably be the most popular. But you guys wanna play instruments, right?" Jirou explained, confusing some people.

     "Anyone play bass or drums or anything? Okay. Well, I'd say that drums are the backbone of any band. I'd take on the responsibility myself, but, honestly, I main the guitar, not percussion. Teaching a beginner to play an instrument while practicing myself would be impossible to do in just one month," Jirou explained. 

     A second passed before Kaminari turned towards Bakugou and said, "Hey! Didn't you accidentally admit that your parents made you take music classes when you were a kid?"

     Everyone took a moment to be shocked before Sero said, "Awesome! Take a seat and show us what you've got."

     "In your dreams, moron," Bakugou turned around so his back was facing everyone. 

     "Right, I bet the drums're too hard for ya," Sero said, purposely challenging the hedgehog. 

     It worked, too. Bakugou sat down, and did an awesome job at playing the drums. When done, he sat there and said, "Well?"

     Even Jirou was shocked. "That was killer!"

     "He's so good."

     "Who'd have known that you've got talents?"

     "That's it, Bakugou's gotta be our drummer!" 

     "No way am I making a fool of myself up on that stage," Bakugou said, getting up. 

     Jirou went after him. "Bakugou, come on! Do it! If we rock this, everyone'll have an awesome time!"

     "Don't you get what's gonna happen? I'll spell it out for you. We're doing this because we want to let the other courses blow off some steam, right? But we're the ones who caused their stress to begin with. So we're just trying to make ourselves feel better. This is gonna seem like a slap in the face from the people they can't stand," Bakugou explained, raising his voice a little at the end. 

     "Don't be rude. We're just trying to help!" Hagakure fired back.

     "Yeah, that kinda thinking is what I'm talking about," Bakugou pointed out.

     "I see. Perhaps he's right. Did we think this through enough?" Iida asked. 

     "You didn't help us decide what to do, so you can't complain now," Todoroki said. 

     Bakugou lowered his voice again. "Doesn't all this make you mad? It's not like we wanted villains to show up and ruin things for everybody. Why do we have to be so concerned about how these weaklings feel? Stop trying to get on their good side! We're not here to make friends, we're here to fight! If we're gonna put on a show, then we can't hold anything back! Let's murder everyone in UA with killer music!" His voice had risen again about half way through his little speech.