14

"We're about to learn who the winner of the seventh match is! Eijirou Kirishima or Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu!" Present Mic announced. The two boys had woken up and were now having an arm wrestling match. They were both even until Kirishima managed to push Tetsutetsu's hand back so he could win.

     "Kirishima is the winner! Add him into the bracket," Midnight announced.

     It wasn't long after that before the first match of the second round began. It was Midoriya verses Todoroki.

A/n

This match lasts for a long time. So, if you would rather skip it, just look for the next one of these

     I watched closely as the match began. If I won my next match, I would be up against whoever wins this.

     As soon as the match had started, Todoroki sent some ice towards Midoriya. In response, Midoriya broke one of his fingers to destroy the small icebergs headed towards him. This caused a gust of cold wind to go over the entire stadium. The only reason Todoroki was still in the arena when the wind left was because he had stopped himself with some ice.

     This repeated until Midoriya had broken two more fingers. At that point, Kirishima had entered the area the class was watching. "Crap, I'm missing it!" He said. By sitting right behind Kaminari, I was able to hear the conversation.

     "Hey, good job making it to the second round, Kirishima," Sero said.

     "Thanks, man, Looks like I'm going up against Bakugou next," Kirishima replied.

     "I'll kill you," Bakugou simply said.

     "Yeah, in your dreams. Seriously, though, it's crazy how you and Todoroki have moves that blast the whole stadium," Kirishima pointed out. "Must be pretty nice."

     "Plus, you don't have to pause between attacks," Sero added.

     "It's not as easy as you think, ya dumbasses. If you overuse your muscles then you risk them getting torn apart. You sprint to much, you run out of breath," Bakugou leaned forward in his chair. "Quirks are physical abilities, too. They can get worn out. You can't just use them nonstop."

     He's right, actually. I honestly try not to make things out of web unless I have to since it can use up my quirk pretty quickly. I do have to at times, though, due to time.

     "When you put it like that, it makes sense," Kirishima responded. "Wonder if that's how Midoriya thinks he'll beat Todoroki."

     I turned my attention back to the fight. The pattern from before kept continuing until Midoriya had broken four fingers on his right hand. At that point, Todoroki started to run up some ice that he created to get close to Midoriya.

     Todoroki jumped as Midoriya used his other hand to break the ice. As Todoroki landed, Midoriya jumped back. Todoroki didn't move as he sent ice after the broccoli, capturing his foot. Midoriya then broke his left arm as he went to free himself.

     The blast caused Todoroki to be pushed into the ice behind him. As Todoroki stood there, I could see some of the ice covering his body. Without moving, Todoroki sent a pillar of ice towards Midoriya.

     Midoriya sent a powerful blast to destroy the ice. At the same time, this blast made Todoroki go through his own his over and over until he was at the edge of the arena.

     The two stood there for a minute before Todoroki started to run towards Midoriya. He wasn't moving as fast as he had before. When Todoroki was within range, Midoriya punched Todoroki in the stomach. As he was being pushed back, Todoroki managed to freeze a bit of Midoriya's broken arm.