83

After Christmas, we had to go to our internships. Denji went with Godzillo while I had managed to go with the pussycats. The last week managed to fly by, and now we were back in class. 

     "Happy New Year, my fellow classmates!" Iida greeted us as he stood behind the podium with Yaoyorozu beside him. "For today's class, you'll be giving practical reports on your internships. Be prepared to share what you've gained through your experiences. Now then, let's suit up and head to Ground Alpha!"

     As Iida pointed towards the door, Aizawa slammed the door open. "Stop talking and get moving." Aizawa was holding his rolled up sleeping bag in his arm. 

     We grabbed our cases and headed towards the door. As Ashido passed our homeroom teacher, she wished him a happy new year. "I'm done briefing the class on today's agenda! Just as you asked!" Iida informed the pro-hero. 

     I managed to leave the classroom shortly after Ashido so I missed what happened next. I did hear the announcement asking for Aizawa to go to the faculty office, though. 

     We were all in the changing rooms now, getting changed into our hero costumes. "Ochako, did you change your costume? It looks so good on you!" Hagakure complimented. 

     Uraraka awkwardly put her hand behind her head while pulling on her shoe. "Really? Thank goodness!" 

     Jirou picked up Uraraka's wrist guard, instantly shocked at the weight. "This thing is so heavy!" She pointed out. 

     Uraraka took the wrist guard from Jirou. "There's a wire inside, so I nullify its weight with my quirk, but the case is really heavy," Uraraka explained. 

     Ashido picked up another piece of the hero costume. "And what's over here?" She asked, looking at the brown-haired girl. When Uraraka saw what Ashido was holding, she freaked out. 

     I had just put on my tank top when we heard something hit the floor. I turned to look at what happened, along with the other girls. Uraraka was obviously freaking out. On the ground in front of Ashido, was an All Might. 

     "Isn't this..." Jirou started, Uraraka moving away from her. 

     Ashido had picked up the small All Might. Turning to look at Uraraka, she said, "Ah, I get it..."

     Uraraka quickly said, "No, you don't, Mina!" Uraraka managed to grab the small object. Ashido was freaking out now. "For real, it's not like that!" She then said in a slightly quieter voice, "I'll just put this away..."

~

     As we were all walking outside, I noticed Midoriya talking to some of the boys about his quirk. I nudged Denji, getting his attention. "Why deos Deku have Baku's hair piece tnhig sticking out of his head?"

     "Bakugou threw it at him while we were getting changed," Denji explained. I laughed a bit at that. 

     "I... am..." We all turned towards the source of the voice. "Making cotton candy!" All might was, in fact, making cotton candy. 

     "All Might!"

     "Huh? Where's Mr. Aizawa?"

     "Hey guys, how are you just gonna ignore my almighty gag like that?" All Might held out a finished cotton candy. He quietly added, "I was pretending to say 'I am here'..." Becoming serious, All Might continued, "Due to emergency reasons, Mr. Aizawa had to leave just a few moments ago. 

~

     We were showing our improvement by fighting some robots. The week I had spent at the Wild, Wild Pussycat's agency helped me with my technique. When I was the one to go, I simultaneously shot out a string of web from either hand, attaching each to two different robots.