\ 1 - 2 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "We gotta get out of here!"

   "How the hell did it turn on?!"

   "Somebody call a doctor!"

   I was hearing a lot of noises and people screaming from outside the room, I had no idea what was going on. I didn't care that a human saw me walking anymore, so I walked out to see what all that noise was about. All of the factory's structure was shaking, it seemed like the whole place was going to fall over us and kill us, and I didn't know whether to keep myself saved or run away for my robotic life. I was walking to the closed door, when suddenly Freddy arrived with soot stains over his face, just staring at me as though he were looking at a hideous ghost.

   "Freddy, what's happening!?" I asked him with a freaky voice.

   Freddy just turned around, then looked back at me. With his right hand, he ripped off the little daisy from his chest, which actually was a part of his body, so it wasn't easy to take it off at all. He removed it at once, leaving a scar just where it used to be.

   "Bonnie," he said almost whispering, "keep it with you forever, please. Don't lose it."

   In that moment Freddy just gave the little daisy from his chest to me and started to walk to the place he arrived in here. I was feeling so puzzled, I didn't know why he said that to me, why he gave me this daisy. What was this all about?

   "Freddy, but... why did you give me this?" I said while looking at Freddy walking.

   He said no more, he just shut his eyes and stood in the exactly spot where I first saw him, just like that.

   The factory was definitely going to come down on us; the walls were cracking. It was like an earthquake. I still could hear sounds of people screaming from outside. I had no idea what was happening.

   Before I could walk to Freddy to wake him up or go outside, a man, who was called for everybody 'boss', got inside as fast as he could to take Freddy with him.

   "I've spent my whole life to create you, I'm not gonna lose you!" the boss said while he was trying to hop Freddy in his back.

   Oh no! Where was he taking Freddy? What was going on!? The only thing I got from him was this little daisy he gave me to keep, which I was holding into my fist.

   "DAD!" A loud scream came from somewhere: a little girl scream. Was that Ivy? Was she who was screaming?

   As I heard that little girl screaming, I could see a light on the door bobbling and getting brighter, it's like somebody were walking to this room holding a flashlight pointing toward the door. I could see Ivy's shadow on the door running toward here. Ivy was in danger! What could I do!?

   "Bonnie, help me!" Ivy hollered once she got in the room.

   She immediately hugged my leg begging me for help.

   Before I could cover her with my body, a strange creature showed up in the doorway; it seemed to be an animatronic as well, but I only could see two white and dazzling pupils and a creepy sound from it. It really had the same shape I had, it was kind of worn and old, and it moved quicker than any robot in the factory. Right now it was looking straight to Ivy. I couldn't move my legs or my arms, I felt in shock. But, as quick as I could, I stopped thinking about the fears inside my mind and covered Ivy with all my body and my arms; she was screaming and crying.

   "NO!" Ivy screamed.

   "¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢."

   This animatronic let go a suffocating noise.

   That animatronic walked and got closer to me and Ivy, and, in no time, it was right behind me. With its arm it grabbed Ivy by her neck and raised her upward to its forehead level.

   Ivy kept shouting out painfully.

   "¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢."

   The animatronic suddenly threw Ivy outside the room. I could hear Ivy impacting to whatever was there, and then she wasn't yelling anymore.

   Oh my God! It, it couldn't be!, this couldn't be true! Ivy! My best friend ever!

   My sight focused at the doorway, trying to hear or see a sign of Ivy; I had my mouth opened as I frowned too. After the animatronic threw Ivy to the outside, he turned back to me as if it were going to finish the job it started in the beginning: kill us all in the factory, even robots. In the moment it turned back to me, all of the ceiling started to come down: huge pieces of rock and concrete were falling down. It fled from the room as fast as it could, but I was still in shock that I couldn't move a single limb. I guessed right now all for me was to say thank you for those great friends I got to know, and just leave myself being crushed for this whole factory.

   I felt a piece of rock from the ceiling fell down over the back of my head; I thought it was going to be softer. Now the colors around me were fading and fading away. The darkness has gotten my whole sight. I guessed this was it.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]