\ 4 - 6 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

I'd been staring at this picture for... well, I actually couldn't recall what time Chica gave it to me and I locked myself in here to enjoy it. Freddy's features were so clear this close and I was feeling thrilled instead of being on the brink for a glorious barf. How could it be possible that Freddy acted like a stripper anyway? I knew his mood could turn serious just like his way to work, but in that moment he seemed to be other animatronic; somehow he looked kind of cu—What was I talking about? Why did I say that? Was I really saying this to Freddy? I sure wasn't thinking my words through; they just sprang from nowhere until I realized who I was referring to. While I was still wondering, I picked the picture back up with both of my paws and with my index finger I rubbed Freddy's face and high chest.

   Freddy... tell me why I feel like this, tell me why you make me feel so many things in front of you, tell me why I ran away when I hugged you and tell me why I blush. Tell me please.

   I lied down on my bed looking at the ceiling with the picture in my chest. Chica's question hit me—the ones after I fled to the kitchen. She asked me if I liked Freddy, which actually felt like a pang on the back of my head, but after I straightened back my sanity I said no. But what if I really liked Freddy? I didn't know whether it was right or it could be possible; I remembered a little advice Frog once told me, which was: 'never lie to myself, if I liked something I never had to hide it, and also respect the things that characterize people around, including me'. Was I like that? Did I like Freddy? I wouldn't want anyone to think that I was a weirdo that liked other male animatronics. I even thought about what Frog and Hippo could have thought about this.

   "Hi, guys!" I said waving at Frog and Hippo while walking in MoonLight.

   "Bonnie!" they said joyfully, "it's so great to see you!"

   "Bonnie, how have you been? Tell us," Frog was excited.

   "How was yer life in Fazbear's?" Hippo said next to her. "Did ya bring me a something?"

   "I'm very happy to see you again, guys!" I said while hugging him. "But actually, I want you to know someone."

   "Ohh... So you brought the lucky one with ya, huh?" Hippo gave me a tiny nudge.

   "Bonnie, you have a girlfriend?" Frog asked amazed.

   "Let's see if this is a good one for our pal" Hippo said proudly.

   I went back to the spot they were.

   "Guys, this is Freddy." I blushed.

   "Hello. Glad to meet you, Freddy!" Frog said.

   "What's up, man?" Hippo have him a high five.

   A few seconds of silence followed our meeting until I spoke up.

   "He is my boyfriend," I said even more blushed while Freddy held a grin.

   Frog and Hippo changed their glances into something never seen for me before; they seemed disgusted and overwhelmed like they were staring into an abomination. They did so no matter how happy their friend was. Their eyes turned black and cold, it was like they could kill me with just a passing glance. Why were they doing that?

   "Bonnie, what's going on?" Freddy asked.

   I felt like I couldn't breathe. I couldn't speak. Everything was coming down. I was practically dying. What was happening!?