\ 3 - 5 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie's cheeks went reddish. That card must have been really embarrassing, but anyway… Hug who? After Bonnie stopped reading, he quickly did it back up.

   "Hug the person at your right side."

   At the right side, which meant he had to hug Chica.

   "Oh! What a stupid challenge. Why would they put that one in the pile three?" Foxy growled.

  "Well, I don't know," Bonnie shrugged.

   "Bonnie," Chica opened her arms at him, "come here... I don't bite. Com'er."

   Bonnie looked back at me again. I just raised an eyebrow like allowing him to do it, though I didn't mean that as permission; I knew I was his boss, but this was a game where no one had to ask anybody else for authorization to do the challenges. Bonnie smiled at me and then got up to hug unsurely Chica.

   "Aww... do it like a man," Chica laughed. "I ain't gonna hurt ya."

   Once again Bonnie blushed. He must've felt so embarrassed, however, that got me thinking about these challenges: they could also be affective ones, which included cuddling, kisses, and, in the barest terms, sex; although... Well, never mind.

   "There! I did it," Bonnie said sitting down again.

   "Now it's yer turn, papa bear," Foxy teased.

   I sarcastically smirked at him and looked back at the game, but before I took the white dice, I wondered if it was really worth it to do this. In a sudden I spotted Bonnie's paw held out towards me with the dice on it.

   "Go ahead, boss."

   "Thanks, Bonnie."

   I guessed there was nothing else I could do, except to roll the dice.

   "6."

   Fuck! I had to get one of the hardest cards.

   "Damn it," I cursed under my breath.

   "Let's get down to business, shall we?" Chica said to me.

   I took a card from the '6' and read it out loud.

   "Practice some stripping," I read. "What!?"

   Chica barely choked because of her laugh.

   "I'm sorry, Freddy, we gotta do 'em all," she said.

   "Go on, baby!" Foxy patted on my shoulder.

   Guessed everybody caught my burning red face when I read that. Not an issue if I were all tipsy. I just wasn't so sure this was the right way to act in front of Bonnie.

   "Are you actually going to do that?" Bonnie asked whispering.

   "Yeah, Freddy, do it! I swallowed some fucking salt, now it's your turn," Chica yelled at me.

   This was so awkward for me, but I yielded eventually.

   "Fine, I'll do it." I got up and thought about which table I had to do this on.

   "Ye can use that one." Foxy said pointing the closest table to the stage.

   I climbed up that white table still ashamed, but then laid that off me and put up my guts first: I was willing to prove Chica that I was capable of this and more. I was already standing on the table, but then my mind went totally blank.