\ 4 - 4 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

It had already flown like thirty minutes or so and no one had knocked on the door yet. I supposed they had realized about my childish behavior and their great chance to get my ass out of this place. My tears were gone, but the gloom inside was still up, like a knot in my throat that rejected my clear speech. This kept getting worse as I thought about me and Freddy discussing this situation. What if he, aside from hug in the stage, asked me about what I stole in his room? How was I going to deal with this issue? This whole thing happened for meddling like crazy. No wonder I was gonna get fired afterward.

   "Bonnie? Are you still there?" Chica said knocking on the door.

   "Chica?" I answered silently.

   "Yeah, it's me. What happened? Is everything ok?"

   I said nothing for a while.

   "Come on, Bonnie, let me in. Let's talk about what happened. Freddy's not here, it's only me; I promise I won't tell him anything."

   Keeping in my mind thousands of ideas per minute, I succumbed, so I opened the door and, indeed, she was just standing there alone.

   "Bonnie, what's wrong?" she asked rather smooth.

   She walked 'til the doorway and put her hand on my shoulder; Chica's kindness was enough for me to start back a short weeping, but this time on her shoulder. I pulled her into a tight hug.

   "There, there." She hugged me back.

   That was quite a crying I had to let go, but when it worn out she spoke up.

   "Bonnie, do you think you can tell me what happened?"

   I didn't find any alibi to keep the truth hidden.

   "I was rehearsing with Freddy some songs, and also playing my guitar."

   "Yes, I could hear you guys singing and playing."

   "Yeah. Well, I felt very comfortable with him, that moment was almost perfect."

   "Uh-huh?"

   "And..." I stopped talking and started sobbing quietly.

   Chica was sitting right in front of me. She put his hand over my paw without saying anything. That made me feel like she was trustful, like the one I could tell anything that may have happened in my life, like a little chest where I could keep all the secrets I wanted.

   "Chica," I said weakly.

   "Yes?"

   "You promise you won't tell anybody about this, including Freddy?" I stared at her purple eyes.

   "'Course I won't, don't worry! I'll tell nothing. What is it?" she asked almost whispering.

   "Well... It was a..." I stammered a little.

   Although I made up my mind, it was still too hard for me to give away my real feelings. "I... I... Freddy... but I..."

   "Something happened between you and Freddy?"

   "Well... yeah," I stated.

   "Did you feel something?"

   "Yes," I said after hesitating. I tried to cover my face with my ears.

   I couldn't see what Chica was doing, but this felt so wrong that I didn't want to see her expression when I was done with talking.

   "I... wanted to kiss Freddy." It finally came out.