\ 2 - 3 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

"You're all set, Bonnie!" Hippo said while closing whatever he opened in my back, "can be sure nothing's gonna come out from there, unless you open it yourself, 'course. But since you got no clue 'bout it, there won't be any issue then."

   "Thank you some much, guys," I said, "I don't know what I would do without you, guys. I'm gonna miss you so."

   "We're going to miss you too, Bonnie," Frog said as her eyes watered a little. "We swear that, if we can, we will look for you, we will be searching for news about you, and we will be able to visit you as soon as possible."

   I was feeling so thrilled for having them as my friends. After I thanked them, I honestly and friendly hugged them as warm as possible to show them how important they had been in my life, and that I was never going to forget them.

   "It's 5:30 A. M. We should be going, Frog," Hippo said after checking his wrist watch out.

   "Yes, let's go."

   "Good luck, Bonnie!" Hippo gave me a high five and headed out.

   "Goodbye, Bonnie, love you so much!" Frog said waving at me while walking out too.

   "Goodbye, guys. Thank you so much!" I waved at them back from outside my room.

7:00 A. M.

It was one hour earlier than the usual time for the employees to arrive at the restaurant to fulfill their duties. There were just two men here with a truck waiting in the parking lot; I supposed they did come for me after all. I went to my original position on stage and closed my eyes. I heard shoe's steps from the front door toward here, like a child does when they want to see me.

   "Good morning, Bonnie. Are you ready for your new home?" he said as he opened up my red curtains.

   I didn't want to open my eyes, 'cause they could think I developed an error in my system that made me move without a human authorization, which was something I actually did, but I couldn't let them know it.

   "Hurry! We can't let anyone see us taking 'im out."

   "Alright, alright, let's put him here quickly."

   Why were they being so sneaky? Was it some kind of kidnapping thing? My breathing just got faster. I couldn't stop pondering a lot about what I thought it was going to happen when actually there was nothing going on. Maybe that was where my shyness was born.

   They lifted me onto a thing made of metal of my size; I was still on my feet. I somewhat opened my eyes to see a bit around, and the cold wind of the parking lot cooled my purple fur. They left my little cart next to a truck. What did the truck say? It looked like it said where it came from, but I couldn't make it out.

   "Ok, we can leave now," one man said.

   When I saw those men walking to the right side of the truck, I turned quickly my head to read some letters on it.

   "... pizza."

   Pizza? Then I was being taken to a restaurant too. It didn't seem so bad, at least I already knew that they weren't kidnappers who were gonna take me in a nasty pit forever. Ah! The same overthinking thing again. Better for me to shut the trash up.

   "According to this, we'll arrive at night when the restaurant is closed."

   "Perfect! It'll be a surprise."