\ 7 - 6 / (+18)

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

This night seemed to last longer than hundreds of sleepless ones. I was listening to my broking heart still beating and my tears flowing endlessly. I didn't even know how it could be possible for us to teleport ourselves to the security office.

   "Alright, Bonnie, I hope you enjoyed every single minute of it," Springtrap said while grabbing me by my ears, "'cause that was just the beginning."

   "Hey," Golden Freddy said from behind.

   "What!?" Springtrap asked bugged.

   "I need to do my duties, please do not take too long."

   "Ain't doing a thing, it'll be since tomorrow."

   "Why not today?"

   "I'll tell ya later." Springtrap sounded eager. "But for now I need ya to keep 'em away."

   "Ok," Golden Freddy whispered.

   "This shit won't take too long."

   Golden Freddy disappeared. Springtrap then got his glance back at me.

   "Now, I'll tell ya what I'm gonna do with you for these days."

   "Why don't you just let me go?" I said hoarsely.

   "Just wanna have some fun, and fun can't be gotten itself, can it?" He smirked down at me.

   I found no way to reply back, for I felt like I had already died inside: no aims and hopeless about the same meaningless life. I was absolutely involved in this with no escape; it was still hard to swallow it.

   "Listen," he said as he grabbed my neck, and forced me to raise my head to face him, "for the next days, you and I'll spend quite a while alone. Your friends or humans won't bother us."

   What was he talking about? He got up and started to pace along this dark place.

   "I took ya with me 'cause you were meant to be punished—or rewarded. Have it your way, stupid rabbit. So, as long as I'm here, you won't be able to run or to hide. You'll have to stay with me at least until 3 A. M."

   "Then what do you want me to do?" I narrowed my sight. Springtrap stop talking and turned to me with a slow walk.

   "Wanna relax these days I've been forsaken. Gotta have someone to help me out with a little work down here."

   When he said that, he started rubbing his crotch and walked clumsily toward me. Although I was already against the wall, I forced harder myself into it to be away.

   "Y'know what I'm talkin' about right? I need ya to help me with this, and I know you like it."

   Springtrap put his paw on the back of my head, and then he forcedly pulled it against his pelvis, again and again. I wasn't looking forward, but he was still doing that anyway. I couldn't hold back some sobbing sounds.

   "What's wrong, Bonnie? To do this you gotta look forward, don't fight it."

   "STOP IT!" A scream passed my lips. Springtrap squeezed my ears and threw me toward the wall again.

   "No wonder 'bout the piece of shit you are, you dumbass. But don't worry, 'cause I know some little way to convince you to do this, you'll just have to get used to THIS!" Then he kicked my belly thrice. I could do nothing but cough.

   "Got the gist now?" he said crotched down to my level. "If you don't wanna be purpler than you already are, you better start workin' with me."