\ 5 - 1 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

I still couldn't believe all the good it made me for sleeping with Freddy: it healed almost all the pain I was feeling in my heart because of Ivy. It sure was a pretty odd night; however, I put my mind into it and succeeded. I guessed Freddy knew more about how to cheer people up than me.

   I hoped Freddy didn't get mad just because I saw him wet and naked in his own room: I thought he already picked up a towel before he went to shower, but rather, he asked for one, so I got up to give him one I found in his wardrobe, and... well... there was him, dazzling his big and shaped bear body shaking for not being beneath the warmth of the nice, hot water. I felt myself incapable of putting this picture away: those eyes, that chest, that abdomen, it was a pretty nice body... I still couldn't figure out what made me stare at him, though it felt like a never-meant-to-be-filled void seizing up my stomach and building up a hideous barf, not hinting some illness on the way, but scaring and making me feel shier like hell. It was something that really couldn't be helped, not even after a whole night in Freddy's bed.

   One day, Frog told me that if I wanted to dream about somebody special, I could put a something of their own underneath my pillow, then their essence would pass through our mind while sleeping, which was gonna make them come across in our dreams. That didn't sound real at all to me though, it quite looked like a cheesy theory for those who were in love, but even so, I didn't see why not to try. I took the picture of Freddy and stuck it underneath my pillow with an old duct tape.

   Although it didn't have anything but him, this could grant me a dream with him like that one when he asked me to be his boyfriend. It was... interesting. That was such a pleasant dream that I wished it could came along with me every night, even though it never came true and remained as a naughty desire.

   It was better to get up and get ready; I was willing to put my mind to it and don't blow it like last time. While I was looking for my stuff in my wardrobe, I remembered I left everything in Freddy's room, so I quickly was on my way toward it. When I closed my door behind me and stood in my doorway, I saw Freddy right in front of me folding his arms on his chest.

   "AH!" I gasped harshly.

   He was standing there with all of my things in his paw.

   "Hi, Freddy, I-I w-as about t-to gah- get all m-ma-my stu..." I said blushed and stuttering." And, I see y-you already have..."

   "Bonnie, be more careful please," he said in a serious tone." Here, hurry up." He held them out.

   "Thanks." I took them off his paws.

   Freddy seemed more serious than yesterday. I could tell that was the way he looked like when I first saw him when he opened my crate: he seemed kind of tired but serious at the same time. All this weekend long he seemed relaxed and charming. Why was he acting like this?

   I finally put all my clothes on, then I took my guitar pick and the rest of my stuff to leave it in the stage as we all had breakfast. As I walked out of my room, I could see Foxy and Chica in the table eating already, but Freddy's chair was empty. I came closer.

   "Morning, Bonnie," Chica said. "Sit down! The pizza is perfect!"

   "Thanks, Chica." I pulled out my chair. "You sure make the best pizzas."

   "I always say that, but never buy it from me," Foxy said while patting on Chica's shoulder.

   "Oh, Foxy, it's just that you're always shittin' around that now I dunno if you mean it or you're just picking on me. Although I can tell when you're serious in your eyes and behavior."