\ 6 - 4 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Foxy

Yesterday I didn't even care of going to a bathroom or a dark place to wear a condom to be with Chica, actually that pizza made me feel wilder than ever, as if the romantic, wild pirate who was inside o' me, woke up at once. Can say Chica was a real woman and just mine.

   Last night was perfect, looked like Chica got to know parts of 'er body that made her feel a fuckin' pleasure she didn't even know, though aside from the kissin' and rubbin', I could still hear some rabbit moaning for pleasure—or pain, which kinda shitted me whole night, and I ain't sayin' it for two dudes doin' it, but 'cause I never had to have a couple messin' the bed up next door as I tried to focus on me girl: all me concentration fucked away.

   Chica got up early like she always did to make breakfast and make the same crap for work. The last pizza did hit the spot, just like that recipe said. Gotta say that with just one slice the ecstasy shit grew on me like hell than any other time. Who knew if that was what got that Bonnie lad so eager and moany. Chica ain't said a crap about how she felt, that was the most silent sex I've ever had, but anyway, pretty sure this was gonna happen again. No doubt I was willing to give that laddie many tips so he could shut the fuck up next time he wanted to ride that ol' bear. I wondered though... How'd be sex between two males? Well, guessed that wasn't up to me. Suddenly I could hear Bonnie screaming Chica's name.

   "I'm coming!" Chica yelled as I heard her heavy steps towards the backstage.

   For sure I had to butt in and check out the lad, so I got up and I peeked out from me cove gettin' bugged by the damn sun that told me it was time to work, it was better to be off towards that shit. I put on me yellow pants and walked towards Bonnie's room. When I got to the backstage I heard him crying from Freddy's room, so quickly made me way in.

   "But what do we do now?" Chica said.

   "What are you talking about?" Bonnie asked.

   "Freddy is the main attraction here, how are we supposed to work without him?"

   "Can I know the heck's goin' on here!?" I asked out loud while looking at Bonnie crying and Chica next to Freddy.

   "Freddy doesn't wake up," Bonnie cried.

   "Have no idea, he just doesn't wake up," Chica said.

   "Is he dead?" I asked.

   "WHAT!?" Bonnie suddenly squealed.

   "No, calm down, Bonnie. He's breathing."

   "But what happened to him, Bonnie?" I asked.

   "I-I don't know, I just came here to tell him that we'd be opening soon, and I found him like this!" Bonnie cried his eyes out.

   I'd never seen such a thing before; actually couldn't get into my gut what Freddy had.

   "Guys, we can't let the humans know about this, they might as well take Freddy away or close us down," Chica said with both hands on her waist.

   "Is that possible?" Bonnie asked watering his red eyes.

   "I dunno, but for sure nothing's gonna go well if anyone sees 'im like this."

   "Then what'd we do?" I asked.

   "I don't know," she said as she looked down at Freddy.

   "This isn't good. Not just Freddy is sick, but we all can lose our jobs and be doomed to be turned off forever," Bonnie came closer to me.