\ 3 - 4 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Freddy

   "I'm sorry, Chica, what do you need?" I sat back in my seat and looked at her.

   "Just wanted to know if you'd let me and Foxy sleep in his cove together," she asked quite ashamed.

   I could tell like a snap what she really meant, but didn't find any reason to tease. I got whenever they wanted some time to be alone.

   "Sure, Chica, 'course you can." I had a slight smile. "Just please keep it down as much as you can."

   "Thanks! Don't worry 'bout that," she joyfully said as she headed back out.

   Well, what was left for me was to expect no sudden mistakes; they could even mistake a... well... a blessing.

   Today I was feeling rather exhausted 'cause the restaurant had never been that crowded, not even the very first day this place opened its doors. It really took me off guard seeing all those people coming to watch Bonnie with us. That rabbit sure was a natural, however, there was a something on him that made me think faster than I usually did. I was used to always think before talking, but those moments the speaking and thinking came up at the same time. Words slipped out against my will, and so did some fidgeting and spasms. It was really strange.

   Bonnie was a good boy, and now I regretted how tough I went on him on his first day in the pizzeria. Of course I meant to be since I'd always been in fear of somebody taking advantage of me. If I went to apologize for so, he could catch it as my week spot and start acting different, I didn't see Bonnie as that kind of animatronic though. The only one who tried to do that was Foxy the day he arrived here.

   Twelve long years, and still with my spirit high to keep up this pizzeria's administration. It'd always been a thrill to amuse children in company of their parents, which had always been like my life's purpose, and so far I'd never let them down—at least that was what I thought.

   Christmas was too soon, basically in less than a month. I had to make this Christmas more special than the other ones before this year is over. I thought that might be a great-late-gift of welcoming, 'cause, well, everybody is happy in Christmas.

   I always liked the idea of being by my lonesome in the security office. It was such a good place to ponder, even though I had my own bedroom, but yet I earned being here and be myself, while Chica, Foxy or Bonnie are practicing or playing around. Playing around... That was it! I really wanted Bonnie to get the new-job's weight off his back, and what could be a better way than a board game? What kind of game though? Perhaps Chica happened to know

   "Chica!" I yelled from the office. There was no response.

   "Chica!" I repeated.

   "Yes?" she replied arriving by the left hallway.

   Her entire yellow fur was so disheveled and so was her apron. She got purple lipstick all over her beak.

   "Is everything ok?" I asked, though it was too obvious the answer.

   "Yeah, just... fell down in the bathroom," she tittered loudly.

   "Uhh..." I gawked with half-opened eyes. "Are you too busy? 'Cause if you are, I can call you later—"

   "No, no, no. Tell me what you need," she insisted quickly.

   "I was wondering if you'd like to bring a board game for all of us to play together tonight. This is more for Bonnie's sake, y'know he's new."