\ 6 - 1 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

   "And then he grabbed tighter me hook, and I was like 'leave me alone!', but he kept grabbing it tighter and tighter 'til his mom showed up and she slammed him on the head," Foxy complained.

   Freddy and I were laughing about Foxy's story.

   "Why would a child grab you? Thought everybody was scared of ya," Freddy teased.

   "Too funny, papa bear. Got no idea. Thought it would've been best to give it away it so he could put in onto 'is little neck and bleed and suffer until he got the fu—"

   "FOXY!" Chica yelled from the kitchen.

   "I dunno why," Foxy finally said.

   "Well, I've noticed the kids want to be closer to us," I mentioned. "Today one of them tried to take away my guitar when I left it on the stage, and so my guitar pick."

   "At least yer guitar's not a part of yer body, man," Foxy said.

   "Neither your hook is," I said sort of confused.

   "Yes it is, 'cause when I was created, they didn't make a hand to me, instead, they made a hook."

   "That's true," Freddy spoke up.

   "So you really can live knowing that your paw is actually a hook?"

   "Got used to it already, lad. It's something I can't change," he said while looking at his hook.

   "'Sides, that makes him so special," Chica said while walking up with the pizza, "right honey?"

   "You always make me feel good," Foxy said lowly, almost whispering.

   "I thought you guys didn't have anything but just inside a room," Freddy teased.

   His comment seemed a little rude to me. After he said that, I looked at him with an uncomfortable face to express it. This didn't seem to bother Chica, in fact, she took it real well.

   "Oh, don't worry, Freddy, one day you'll fall in love too and you'll see things different." She waved her hand to explain.

   Freddy went silent for Chica's comment.

   "I think it's better we start eating," I spoke up breaking the silence.

   "Sure," Chica said giggling. "You guys, remember that I told you I was gonna make a special pizza? Well, since this morning, as Freddy could see, I'd been working on it, and now it's done."

   "As Freddy could see"? So that meant he woke up right after I did, because I remembered seeing Chica in the kitchen cooking something too, but decided not to interfere her to keep it from being awkward.

   "What flavor is it?" Freddy asked while staring at the pizza.

   "I call it 'pizza de l'amour'," she said with a weird pronunciation, "it means the pizza of love in French."

   Foxy laughed his butt off after he heard what Chica called this pizza.

   "'Pizza duh lamoog'? What kinda name's that?" he asked still laughing.

   I could tell Chica gave him a sneaky nudge on Foxy's arm to stop his goofy laugh; I already knew those little moves, it was obvious she did that so he could shut the crap and not give away a secret.

   "I named it like that 'cause, after you guys try it, you'll feel so friendly and lovely that it will also help ya act joyfully with the children tomorrow."