\ 3 - 2 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

The stage was a wholesome place; it was bigger than the one they had at MoonLight. I could see three big lanterns above it: a red one, a purple one and a yellow one. Also, long red curtains showing them off.

   Freddy went to his room to look for a sheet music for me, because the songs I got programmed in me were not too common in this restaurant. I had no idea what was wrong with these ones since they were specially selected for children and adults, but, well... he was the boss around here, so I had to obey him. Freddy gave me as a present a red bow tie to perform. This one was somewhat better than the other one: slightly bigger and redder.

   Now I got to know more about his job: he had to look for the decoration of the place; given the fact that Christmas was very soon, and he told me he was planning on getting brand-new clothes and plushes. I sort of liked the way Freddy had his own way for a special Christmas in here, as though it had to be the happiest day ever: full of glitter, color and pure love. I'd really love to see what he's up to, but I guessed this will come across when Christmas came along. For now we had to be ready, for the restaurant was going to be opening soon.

   I was sat on the edge of the stage's floorboard while staring at the room that had the bedroom, when a yellow came out from one of them in a sudden, it seemed to be a duck: it wore a white bib which said 'Let's eat'; it also had some feathers sticking out in the top of its head and purple eyes, or were they magenta ones?, or violet ones? Whatever. It rather seemed to be a female with a sturdy body, almost as big as mine. She also had a peculiar haircut. She was jogging joyfully toward me.

   "Hi!"

   "Hi," I replied kind of blue.

   "You must be Bonnie, right?"

   "Yes," I unsurely said.

   "Hi, Bonnie!" She shook my paw with a great grip, "my name is Chica! And I work in this crew like you."

   "Oh," I reacted, "it's nice to meet you, Chica."

   "Nice to meet you too, Bonnie!" she said with a wide smile. "Have you had breakfast yet?"

   "Yeah," I replied looking at the kitchen, "Freddy asked me for help and cook a pizza, so that's what I ate."

   "Freddy was making a pizza?" Chica asked startled.

   "Well... Yeah," I confirmed while focusing in her reaction, "and he wanted us to cook together."

   Chica looked at Freddy's room for a while, and then she turned back to me.

   "That's funny." She looked down and pondered. "Sorry 'bout my reaction, Bonnie, the thing's that Freddy isn't in charge of the kitchen. I actually make the pizzas and all that stuff 'round here, but today I found a note in my nightstand from Freddy giving me this morning off. Kinda weird since he never does that."

   I was puzzled about Chica's statements. I thought Freddy was in charge of the kitchen, in fact, before I met her, I thought Freddy and me were the only animatronics that were going to work here.

   "I'm sorry too, Chica," I said back, "I thought Freddy was the only animatronic I was going to work with."

   "It's ok, Bonnie!" she said still with a grin. "Actually, there's still a little someone you gotta know."

   She turned to that corner Freddy didn't point out. That one counted with a sort of little stage, though this one had closed, purple curtains with hundreds of stars along them. There was a wooden sign standing before all of it which said '-Sorry- Out of Service'. So there was someone there.