Chapter 3: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "Hi! Are you ok?"

   "Umm... Yeah, the travel was a little tough, but I'm ok."

   "Perfect!" said smiling. "Ok, so let me show you the place. During the travel, you might fall as..."

   My heart was beating so fast, and I felt my whole face went red-hot blushing. Was that really him? He looked really alike physical speaking, but not at all yet. I had a lot of doubts and I was feeling so anxious. I felt my hands sweating. Why? I'd never felt this way before, not even in the presence of such a ha—of somebody. I just kept staring at him. He was not frowning and staring at me while talking.

   "Hello?" He waved his hand in front of my eyes.

"Uh? Sorry. Let's go!" I quickly stated.

   I got up from my crate.

   "Oh, I'm so sorry," he suddenly said. "My name is Freddy. This is a pizzeria where you're going to start working in. Now you came from"—he looked up thinking—"MoonLight, right? Well, both restaurants offer fast food of the same sort, ok? Nothing too hard to settle down on. And... What else? Well... I'm your boss from now on, 'k?"

   "Ok!" I nodded.

   "Alright, follow me," Freddy said pointing to the place we were heading to first.

   I really couldn't make myself sure that he was that Freddy I met.

   "Look, here where you arrived is the place where children and people eat in general. You can see there're six rectangular tables along this place with white tablecloths and some party hats on them; it's way too common to come here and celebrate birthdays parties," Freddy explained while sauntering around the tables. "This is the stage, which is actually our space to work: our duty is to perform for the children and encourage them to keep the eating up, ok?"

   "Ok, I understand."

   "Alright. The bedrooms are at the right way from the stage, when I finish showing you the restaurant I'll assign you one, ok?"

   "Ok, Freddy," I responded not expecting to hear about actual bedroom for us.

   "To the left way from the stage is the restroom. You know what it is for."

   "Sure," I chuckled.

   "Ok... Come over here." I followed him through the dining area toward to two hallways across from the stage.

   "This is the office where security guards work during the morning, afternoon and evening. I've been told about a new night guard coming soon, but for now there's nobody in here. No need to worry about this place; it's not up to us to work here."

   "Ok! I think I will get used to this very soon," I said with a weak voice.

   "'Course you will, Bonnie!" Freddy said smirking. "And finally, to the right way, just leaving from the east hallway, is the kitchen. There you can cook, take or do anything you want, just please don't starve."

   "Thanks, Freddy," I laughed, "I think I have no doubts."

   Of course I had a huge one: are you the Freddy that I met in the factory? It could come across as too rude to ask that on my first day though, and besides, he was now my boss. I'd never had a boss before. This was exciting.

   "No problem, Bonnie. If you don't know something or need anything, you can come to me, don't be afraid of asking me," he said as he patted twice on my shoulder with his big paw.

   "Ok," I answered a little blushed.

   It was a weird and new feeling that I found whenever I was close to Freddy; I was sweating. Why was this happening to me? I had no idea, but for sure I didn't have to let him see through me, for he could be misled to other things. Things... more—well, things. I could have sworn we remained here speechless and staring into each other. It was just gazes, almost like we could speak through our thoughts and minds.

   "So." He cleaned his throat. "Let's go this way, I'll show you your new room."

   "Ok."

   Freddy and I headed now toward a little room where the bedrooms were. I wouldn't have ever thought this place would grant us actual bedrooms. I thought it was going to be like my old restaurant, and yet I liked the idea.

   Freddy was like swaggering in front of me, and I couldn't help but look at him. I couldn't stop thinking about that little bear I met at the factory. Why did I seem to be stuck in this memory? Ok, Bonnie, stop this foolishness and get back to life. If you don't focus you could get lost or stumble down.

   We just got to this area where three gray doors surrounded us. There was a working table found in the middle with tools and some parts of our bodies to spare on it: heads, hands, feet, etc. And the bedrooms were around here: One of the doors was opened, and the other two ones, by either side, were closed.

   "Ok, Bonnie, this one now belongs to you," Freddy said pointing to the door at my right. "You can decorate it as you please: paint it, change the furniture… Just help yourself."

   "Ok."

   "This one here's my room. I suggest you don't go in there without my permission," Freddy teased with a comical tone.

   "Of course, boss," I said smirking and giggling quietly.

   "Ok, Bonnie, guess this is all I can show for now. Tomorrow I'll teach you more stuff so you can start working as soon as you can. You'll see this is gonna be good."

   Freddy sounded almost like a motivational speaker telling me how great and important changes could be.

   "Thanks, Freddy," I said scratching the back of my head and looking off him.

   "Alright," he said with a grin on his face, "g'night!"

   "Good night!" I closed the door behind me.

   My bedroom was so wonderful! I had a bigger bed than the last one. Now I had a window where the solar rays could break through, two lamps, a wardrobe. It was just amazing! I thought these rooms would look as worn as they actually were, because its entrances were in what seemed to be a workshop room, but yet they were better than I expected.

   I always liked to leap onto my bed at the end of a hard working day and hug so badly my pillow. It was just my way to feel thrilled and relieved. Although... now that I was done with the enjoy-your-new-home thing, I started thinking about Freddy. Was that the real Freddy? I didn't think so, he wore the same hat magic people did though; I mean, a top hat. A black bow tie with a white collar and those white, rolled up sleeves as well. He was basically dressed up with a suit, but with the black coat missing. That Freddy I met in the factory was smaller than me. This one's taller, not too much to hit the ceiling, but at least taller than me and bigger; I noticed he had a wider back. And he had blue eyes as well.

   This Freddy could be the one, but I had to keep in mind that in a factory, they could be producing thousands of the same animatronic models, so there was no way to confirm that was the Freddy I met from a young age.

   When I was about to fall asleep, I could see a portrait hanging on the wall above my door. It was a picture of a family with adults and kids, in where they were all on the stage with Freddy in the center. It had a legend on the low edge... I got up to read it.

   "Happy birthday by Freddy Fazbear's Pizza family!"

   My eyes widened and I loosened my jaw. Freddy... 'Fazbear'?

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]