\ 2 - 2 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

I widened my eyes out and I just stared at that sign, at that yellow elephant animatronic who was being announced in a dancing position. I couldn't believe it, I could hardly breathe. I felt like I couldn't think straight. My heart was pumping right in my throat. My whole body was trembling. There was a strange and horrible sound cutting off my mind hurting me. They kicked me out! And I could just do nothing about it, I mean, what could I do? Beat 'em up and command him not to touch me? Beg 'em for my job? They would think I was crazy and they would turn me off for God's sake. I didn't want to be turned off again, I still remembered the day I passed out in a worn factory and woke up here in a sudden. Although I was able to handle a trip that long, I still needed to hear and see by my own.

   While I was having a heart attack—not literally, I set off back to my room. I closed the door with my body against it as though holding it steady from someone outside trying to take it down. I threw myself onto my bed and started to cry. It was not fair! I couldn't say anything about it 'cause I was a robot. Unfair! Unfair!

   I kept complaining and crying facing the sheets and jabbing at it with my fists. Suddenly I heard somebody opening the restaurant's front door.

   "Bonnie?" Frog asked sort of loud from the entrance, "we're here!"

   "Bonnie, where are ya?" Hippo asked along too.

   They already got here! I couldn't let them know that I was crying here in my room like a total wimp.

   "Bonnie, I just saw that sign outside," Frog said still loud, "are you ok?"

   After that, I heard they were whispering to each other for a while. I decided I had to stop crying, because my way had always been weeping for everything, even because of bad, meaningless news. I could even pass out as well. I just had to be strong. I got up and stood in front of the door cracking it open. There I could see Frog and Hippo on the dining area sitting and murmuring. There was a candle that dim lighted both of them. But when they saw me, they went silent.

"Bonnie, what happened?" Frog asked while hurrying before me. "Are you ok?"

   "How dare those bastards to make this to you, ol' buddy?" Hippo stated.

   "I don't know," I said looking down, "I just know that I'm not going to be here anymore."

   I started to sob on Frog's little shoulder.

   "There, Bonnie, there," she said with a really sweet and smooth voice, and also patting my arm, "everything will be alright, you'll see."

   "Everything was going fine," I replied hoarsely. "I had a perfect job, a perfect restaurant, a perfect bedroom, a crowd who loved me and appreciated me for what I do, and now it's all over. I have to go once again." I buried back my face into Frog's shoulder.

   While Frog was holding me in front of my room, Hippo was heading toward the owner's office.

   "What are you doing, Hippo?" she whispered loudly at him.

   "Thought we could get more information about this situation in here. The problem's that it's locked."

   "Don't worry," I said looking up again and sniffing: "I have the keys of every room in the restaurant. They're in my room; in my drawer."

   "Be right back," he said making his way to my room.

   "Though this doesn't sound that bad, Bonnie," Frog was saying as she walked me by my wrist toward the table they were sat on. "Don't you think they did that for your own good?"