\ 3 - 1 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Last night was like sleeping on a cloud. This bed was softer than the previous one.

   In this moment the clock on my nightstand ticked 5:30 A. M. I wasn't used to get up so early, but since I was in other place and starting a new life, I guessed it was time to get up. I couldn't help but fudge a little since it'd always been wrong to get up late for me. I didn't even ask Freddy about what time the restaurant opened, so what was better for me was to get up and check out if he was already on the stage or not.

   I could tell by now I had to brace up when talking with him, for he could think I was just a shy, stupid kid, I was though; but I sure wanted that out of his mind. It was so warm and comfortable in this bed, I just had a blanket though, which humans used to call 'polar', or at least I heard someone bringing it up as such at MoonLight in common conversations: it was large, fluffy and really warm. I wish I could stay in here and don't get up until 8 A. M., however, I might already have chores to do, so... better to get up and get ready.

   When I stepped out of my room, I saw Freddy's room opened. Was he already awake? I actually had the hunch of finding him still asleep. I hoped this didn't mean I overslept somehow.

   "Is that you, Bonnie?" Freddy asked kind of loud from the kitchen.

   "Yeah."

   "You think you can help me out in here?"

   "Sure, coming," I replied jogging to the kitchen.

   It didn't look like a thing was changed around here so far, because everything looked just like yesterday, which was great! I thought I was going to find the restaurant like a shining, flawless diamond, and maybe with a schedule for today.

   When I got to the kitchen with yellow walls and brown furniture, I could see Freddy with his back at me cooking. He rather seemed to be just struggling with a dough: he got some flour in his ear and so did over his white apron. Ha, ha. He sure looked hilarious.

   "Morning, Bonnie!" Freddy said turning to me, "sorry if I called you this early, I just wanted to know if you could please help me make a pizza," he said sort of ashamed.

   Pizza? He wanted me to make an actual pizza? I had no idea how to make one, I just knew they were tasty and had the shape of a circle. But if he needed my help, then I was willing to do so.

   "Uhh... sure," I said scratching the back of my head, "the thing is... I've never made one."

   "Me neither," Freddy replied chuckling. "What do you say if we try it out and do our best?"

   "Yeah, why not?" I said with a weak voice.

   "Ok, come here," he beckoned to me with his paw. "Look, I was putting some water to this dough 'cause it felt like glue, and I knew that people used to toss it, so the water would have to make it softer, right? But now it's too soft, and I dunno how to fix it," Freddy said frowning and handling the gooey dough.

   "Let's see..." I started looking around. "Is this the pizza's recipe?"

   "I think so, but I don't get it," he replied kind of upset.

   I started to read the recipe. I didn't even know what yeast was and what vegetable oil was either. It was just a lame dough to me.

   "Do we have leaven?" I asked still looking down at the book.

   "I think it's this." He held out to me a little box.

   "Guess we have to put some and then some vegetable oil too," I stated with no knowledge about this in my mind.