\ 6 - 3 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "'I'll introduce you to some female friends of mine', 'Have you had girlfriends?', 'Have you ever kissed?', 'Don't you like her?'. That's some crap I used to hear from my friends from MoonLight, which I attributed quite importance to define my own and the way I live and see the world, but not anymore: after my precious rendezvous with Freddy, there's no doubt of who I am and what I like. I am absolutely in love with Freddy. During this time I've worked in here, every detail and feature of that big bear had sweetened me off my feet, even improved my performing. I can tell there's a glistening into his eyes rubbing that off on me." I was dreaming awake.

   "Oh, Bonnie, I can't believe you guys finally did it. You finally could express your feelings," Chica said resting on the fridge's right side.

   "You think it would be a good idea to give something to him?" I asked eagerly.

   "Well, I don't know, aren't you guys a couple yet?"

   "Umm... Sort of. Actually we haven't discussed about being in a relationship."

   "Ahh, you naughty Bonnie. You mean you just expressed your feeling only through sex."

   I immediately blushed when I heard Chica say that.

   "You already know it?"

   "Guess you can use some lube next time, just so the moans can sound better than a lemon on the wound would sound like," she said as she turned around.

   I didn't get how it was possible that Chica didn't care about pointing these affairs out loud. She seemed to be prattling about all the sells we had been earning in a normal day.

   "Sorry I made a lot of noise," I said with my ears down.

   "It's ok, Bonnie, I know it's the first time you went through this, and I know there wasn't anything but that moment for you, am I wrong?" She pulled a naughty grin.

   "Well, yeah, no way I would have thought about you or Foxy" I said giggling.

   Chica was such a good and caring friend, even though she was used to tease like hell. However, this was a great opportunity to bring up the pizza thing.

   "Hey, Chica."

   "Yup?"

   "Can I ask you something?"

   "What is it?"

   "What did you put in that pizza that made it taste so good?"

   "It's a secret," she said in a childish tone.

   "Oh, come on, I would really like to know it."

   "I'll tell ya soon, but for now we'll have to be ok with an ordinary pizza for breakfast, alright?"

   "Ok." I gave in like that.

   "Alright. Don't you wanna go to sleep again? It's 5:40 A. M., and you know the restaurant opens later," she said as she took off her Christmas apron.

   "I don't think so. I don't feel that sleepy, you know."

   "Ok, so I'm gonna clean up the dining area. I'll be back to check the pizza," she said while walking out.

   "Yeah, sure."

   Chica got out of the kitchen leaving her apron on the table. I could spend more time in bed with Freddy, but I didn't lie when I stated I wasn't sleepy, it seemed to be preferable to stay here and ponder for a while, or just to be out of the mattress. While zoning out I spotted many toppings spread around, a big, old television and newspapers as well. Although I was not used to read them, it hit me to take one from the pile to read it and get some information about the latest events. My sight got caught by the biggest and most colorful titles on the first page: 'CATASTROPHE IN OLD FACTORY', 'PANIC ALERT STILL INACTIVE' and 'INTERVIEW TO AN EMPLOYEE NEAR TO THE ACCIDENT'. No wonder humans had made of the news the most dramatics around the country. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought a mess up because some toddler dropped his candy down the drain.