\ 5 - 4 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Freddy

*Download 100% completed*

What the heck was I doing here? How did I get here? I looked all around me, soon realizing that I was in the security office, all over Bonnie! WHAT?

   "What happened?" I asked puzzled and kind of scared.

   "You... You jumped over me. What's wrong?" Bonnie said with his ears blocking my sight.

   After a few seconds thinking about what the hell brought me here, I got off him and held out a paw to help him up.

   "Are you alright?" I asked him patting on his shoulder.

   "Yes." He sniffed. "It's just that... you really scared me."

   Bonnie looked quite pale. A feeling of conviction grew on me. How did this even happen?

   "Your..." he broke the silence.

   "What?"

   "Your eyes turned black, and your pupils white."

   In the moment I heard Bonnie mentioning so, I was found amidst memories of the first time this occurred, 'cause, indeed, this did happen before: Chica, Foxy and I were the ones who turned somehow into those wild creatures and... well, willing to kill as well. I couldn't believe this had happened again to me.

   "White?" I asked.

   "Yeah. I would have sworn you were going to kill me," he flinched.

   I guessed it wasn't worth it to keep this out of Bonnie's sight; this was gonna lead me towards the restaurant's past for sure. I glanced carelessly over those posters on the wall of us, and then I looked back down at him; at that poor, scared rabbit.

   "I need to tell you something," I said with an empty tone.

   "What is it?"

   "But... before I tell you, please promise me that I'll still count with all your support. Please, Bonnie."

   "Yes, sure, but tell me."

   I took a deep breath and prepared my tongue to spill out the worn truth.

   "Look, Bonnie, I'm pretty sure you and me heard what the employees were talking about before they left, and I can't even figure out how many doubts you have right now. But don't worry, I'll tell you everything now.

   "Thirty two years ago, this restaurant was already here: children used to came here and have a good time after school. They always wanted to play with two animatronics: a bear and a rabbit. Their time was so stunning and peaceful, until one day, a little child visited the restaurant; he had an accident with Fredbear the bear. This accident was heavier than everybody thought, so the restaurant inevitably closed.

   "After twenty years, the restaurant reopened with this new name, in this case with my picture. In this restaurant remained at least three main animatronics throughout its time: a brown bear, a yellow chicken and a red fox; you then arrived this year with the same aims that all of us have to fulfill. We opened successfully, and children loved to come here and eat with their parents, with their friends and so forth. It was noticeable the attention they paid to the animatronics than the food; we could even offer shoes for dinner and they wouldn't noticed it. But despite the fact that Fazbear's Pizza's reputation was damaged, it feels as far as a dream. These animatronics got to create a new dawn for this place, until Golden Freddy showed up."

   "Golden Freddy?"

   "Yeah, but he was not an animatronic, it was just a disguise that somebody in particular wore in the restaurant: he lured five children to take them to a dark and gloomy room; the children had no idea of what was going on, until Golden Freddy took off his disguise and left in sight a man with the security guard uniform. He pulled out a knife from his pocket and started stabbing every child in that room. They, after being lurked, were dead. Nobody ever knew about them. Some people say those children never existed and it was just a myth that a person, who had a bad treat, made up; other people say those children are still alive and they just made up that theory so they could get away from their own lives. But let me tell you something..."

   "Uh-huh?"

   "I'm not pretty sure what's the real theory either, we can't know if we weren't there or have anybody around to tell us, but I got this: when I finally got my chip back and got to listen and basically 'live', I started to hear what all the people in the factory were talking about Freddy Fazbear's Pizza restaurant, and about the five murdered children, day after day. I reached the conclusion that those children actually existed, but their souls don't rest in peace: those souls just want to fulfill their revenge, so they took the place of some bodies; our animatronic bodies so they can walk and roam in the nights bearing... well... the same eyes you saw in me, and their only aim is to kill that night guard. They'll eventually rest in peace after that, or after they kill themselves."

   Bonnie's gaze spoke a thousand words. I had never seen him that stunned. After a few seconds, he talked with me again.

   "But why you turned into that if those animatronics are not here anymore? Or... is that animatronic you?"

   "Of course I'm not. They already got rid of those ones and replaced them with us, not so replaced though, 'cause people didn't notice it; we are so similar to them, except that we can think and walk by ourselves."

   "Then... why you reacted like that?" he asked looking down.

   I stared down at him while thinking about his question, and then I answered.

   "I don't know, Bon. Chica thinks that those souls are trying to get into our bodies, but we can reject them."

   "So that means that you were... You were possessed by one of them?" He stared scared at me.

   I couldn't answer Bonnie's question. I glanced off towards my right side, hinting a desire of not answering, although it was too obvious that, indeed, one child's soul tried to get me. While I was looking elsewhere, I could hear some sobs in the air, so I instantly looked back at him, and I could see him crying with his ears droopy.

   "Bonnie, please," I smoothed my voice, "try to understand..."

   "Yeah, don't worry." He sniffed. "I know it's not your fault, it's just that... I never thought that could be possible. I was expecting something awful anyway, but not this awful."

   Bonnie kept crying quietly as he hobbled backwards. He bumped his back on the wall, and then slid down his body along it until he was in a sitting position, holding back his weeping to keep Foxy and Chica's slumber up, I guessed. His behavior really touched me real deep; I couldn't let him there alone, so I sat down next to him. He was still sobbing. I didn't know what to do, so I just stretched my arm over his shoulders and just hugged him. He laid his head near to my chest, and I laid my cheek on his head.

   "Thanks for being here with me, Freddy," he whispered.

   "No problem. You always can count with me for everything," I whispered the same way he did.

   I felt strange, minutes ago I was feeling so ashamed about what Bonnie would think by looking at me like that, but now a comfortable puff filled my chest, like for being close to Bonnie it would make all my dark thoughts perish and leave all the best of them. It was oddly pleasant being here. I couldn't ask him to get up and go to bed. As the night got longer and longer, I could hear him snoring softly, so I knew he was already asleep. It wouldn't be right to wake him up, I felt like I was the one who made him feel better now, and there we were: I was sat on the floor and Bonnie laid down with his head on my lap.

   Good night, Bon, I love you.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]