\ 7 - 8 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Chica

   "So they will force you to work today?"

   "The employees said so; was even announced in the news."

   "I don't think that's a good idea, plus, what will she do in that condition?"

   "Who?" I asked hoarsely.

   "Chica! You woke up, lass!" Foxy exclaimed. "How'd you feel?"

   "Chica, I'm glad to see you awake," Frog grinned at me.

   "'Course I am, I'm a tough girl, and no one can beat me that easily." My voice was still a mess.

   "No way!" Foxy teased waving around his hook..

   "I am, you dumb," I complained like a kid.

   "So you still remember that animatronic you fought last night?" Frog asked.

   Her question forced me to remember that day when I knew no more about my Foxy and my friends. I sat on my bed while looking down at my legs covered with some blankets.

   "I do. I do still remember. Kinda expecting some people having an argument, maybe for an accident that happened nearby; I could think about any of the most common craps to be discussed, but I never thought I was gonna find, aside from the fact of fighting with it, an old-looking worn animatronic. I'd swear I saw dry blood all over him, his body ripped off with holes everywhere, his white, shiny and blinding pupils and, above all, his rabbit-shaped body. I could've sworn the one messin' around was just Bonnie. Since it was too dark I just made out that shape of his. But I was wrong. Then I just felt how he grabbed my neck, raised me upwards until I wasn't touching the ground anymore, and then he just threw me back to where I had come from."—Foxy put his paw over mine—"Guess the most incredible thing was to find that hideous animatronic outside, don't you guys think so?" I asked as I giggled.

   "Maybe you're right, I still wonder though how the animatronic arrived without being seen through… you know: streets, avenues, houses and so on." Frog frowned.

   "For sure Golden Freddy has somethin' to do with this," Foxy added. "He can do and cannot do whatever one could imagine."

   "Did you see Golden Freddy, baby?" I looked up at him.

   "Saw 'im for a short time when he slapped the back of the lad's head."

   "What? How is Bonnie? Is he ok?"

   "Calm down, Chica, you can be sure Bonnie is ok. That was quite a hit, but for sure he'll be alright to work today," Frog said with one hand on my thigh.

   "Work! I forgot we had to work! What time is it?" I asked totally freaked out.

   "Woah, take it easy! Now it's 6:40 A. M., and none of us is workin' today," Foxy explained with a smooth voice.

   "But... isn't today Thursday, and... the restaurant is gonna open?"

   "No, today's Friday, and we're not performin' either. Pretty hope so."

   "What are you talkin' about?" I asked still confused.

   "Well... when Springtrap got your shit back in, Bonnie and I witnessed the way yer body shattered the crystal front door. But ain't just that: Springtrap destroyed part of the wall of the entrance, and some employees came here in the afternoon to check out the wall to be sure people could still come here. I heard in the TV the restaurant will open back next Monday, and even though parts of the walls are collapsed with some rubble 'round, Fazbear's Pizza guarantee that people can come here and have a great time," Foxy explained.