\ 4 - 3 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

I told Freddy I needed my bow tie to act better somehow. He told me it wasn't necessary at all, but I convinced him that it was, and he also agreed with me and went off to his room to fetch his clothes; it was not much what we wore though: just a red bow tie, rock gloves and sometimes a black tank top for me, and for Freddy those white cuffs, a black bow tie, and a top hat. He also put two buttons in the middle of his chest to make it look like a suit. He looked pretty good, even though he wasn't wearing one.

   I didn't know if Freddy had realized by now that I was not feeling like myself today, I couldn't stop thinking about that picture and what I felt. It was like I needed to puke my stomach or going to bed and never come out again, or to drink from the toilet just so my mind could have another business to attend to.

   I left my room and could see that Freddy wasn't ready yet. Chica and Foxy wasn't on sight. According to her, they both were going to clean his cove up; I didn't think it would be exactly for that though; it might have been due to something more personal, so I had no desire of nuzzling into something that was not of my business. His purple curtains were close, so it sure was a wise decision to not slide them open just to prevent myself from the most awkward scene ever.

   While spacing out in the stage, I heard Freddy finally coming out of his bedroom.

   "Ready?" Freddy walked up.

   "Sure, let's begin."

   Freddy had brought, aside from his clothes, a yellow file with papers in it. Shit! Wasn't that the file where I found that picture? It seemed those papers were actually sheets music. Hopefully he hadn't realized about that. That f-how awful.

   "Ok, Bonnie, here you go," he said handing me a sheet music. "These are the most common songs for Christmas; I think you can use a guitar for those. I hope you can read them."

   Of course I could read them: while I worked in MoonLight, I learned how to read them in my free time.

   "Oh, yeah, yeah, I do," I said while studying them.

   "Ok, we'll start with this one, ok?" Freddy said pointing one in particular.

"Ok."

   Freddy headed toward the center of the stage to start singing since this one had to start off with the vocalist and then followed by the guitar. As soon as his voice sounded in the stereos, I actually couldn't stop but stare at him while he kept going on. He was doing great! My sight couldn't read the sheets music and follow the rhythm. Freddy looked back at me puzzled. The song stopped in a sudden.

   "Are you ok?" he asked.

   "What are you talking about?" I was looking at nowhere.

   "No, forget it," he said after hesitating. "You're ready now?"

   "Yeah, I am now," I said pulling a forced grin.

   Freddy hit it again, and now I had to focus. I did pay my whole attention in my sheet music as I played all of my parts.

*    *    *

So far the rehearsal was going good. Freddy sang wonderfully, and I haven't made any mistake by playing. I hoped this could be enough for him to forget my gloomy behavior today in breakfast.

   "Let's take a break," Freddy said while putting back his microphone in its stand.

   "Ok," I said not tired at all.