\ 5 - 2 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "That's it for tonight, kids!" Freddy said to the audience. "We do hope you enjoyed the show. Keep visiting Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!"

   At least the whole show went just like I expected, except that a child, at five o'clock, pointed out that I wasn't wearing my original bowtie; he set off toward his group of friends to tell them on me, but Freddy took it really cool, so he explained I could switch colors sometimes. I sure was glad this didn't come out as something bigger.

   The restaurant was now closed. Today's work was better than the first one, now I didn't struggle with loading my dialogues and singing my songs, but soon I'd have to download Christmas ones for those children who were excited for this holiday; Fazbear's Pizza's ambience was as good as MoonLight's when we used to be in this eve so far, so I couldn't ask for more.

   "These dudes freak me out."

   "Don't be stupid, they can't move."

   "But, don't you remember the last time that a night guard was here? No one knew what happened to him, not even nowadays."

   "Well, if something happened to 'im, we'll see it on Mike."

   "He was already hired?"

   "Yeah, he was, just the day Bonnie arrived here."

   "Mmm... poor guy, so anyone warned him about that?"

   "Hey, I'm not partner of human resources, it's not my fault."

   "But we can still warn him."

   "It's too late now, let his luck guide him. ¡So long, suckers!"

   "Good luck, Mike."

   These two men were talking between each other. Now the pizzeria was closed with no one else inside but us: animatronics.

   That conversation let me in shock. I wish they referred to another place, but they actually were talking about this pizzeria. What the hell was it used to happen here for them to say that? What happened to that man? The funny thing about my springing doubts was that I felt no desire of asking my co-workers, because it seemed to be out of their natural speech, like something really confidential to be discussed in public. I could hear Freddy awaking now.

   "Bonnie," he said while poking my shoulder, "Bonnie, wake up."

   I was already awake, I was just pretending. I fluttered my eyes like I did when I woke up.

   "The pizzeria is now closed, you can go and rest now," he said while turning around to wake Chica up.

   "Chica, we're closed already," he said touching Chica's shoulder.

   "At last! It's been an hour since I wanted to go to the bathroom." She ran toward the restrooms.

   "I'm going to check the purchase," Freddy said.

   I kept heading to my room, thinking about what this place was before I could even step inside, in those theories that could have made these employees feel so scared; scared of this pizzeria or just about the night guard job. I supposed there were still many issues I had no idea about in this pizzeria, but I hoped I knew them as soon as possible to prevent myself of dangerous or painful situations.

   I left my tank top and my bowtie over my drawer... Oh! I had forgotten! This wasn't my bowtie, it was Freddy's. While I was staring at it, I wondered if I had to leave it in Freddy's room in a good spot so he can see it, or go to the kitchen to give it back and thank him, or just keep it. Mmm... Might as well leave it here; I'd figure its destination out eventually.