\ 7 - 5 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "Keep an eye on 'em, they could wake up."

   "Everybody is worried about Chica and Freddy, so they will not suspect anything."

   "Anyway, don't want 'em fuckin' around."

   "I will try; you have until three o'clock before we get out of here."

   "Ok."

   "I'm often coming to see everything working."

   "Hey, don't forget you gotta come to put an end to this day of work."

   "Yes, for sure."

   I heard a sound: a sound like a sword swinging as though it cut the air. I felt my arms and legs went numb: they were tied with a rough and prickly rope, as my head was still covered with this black thing. I just could hear Springtrap and Golden Freddy talking to each other close to me, actually, like they were exactly standing up in front of me, and I was just sat down against the cold wall scared. Now I was just hearing footsteps cracking along a floorboard, it was a pacing going back and forth. No wonder that was quite a plot for getting rid of me.

   "Alright, Bonnie, now I'll take this off your head, but then it'll be up to you to use it again if ya feel like it," he was speaking to my covered face.

   Then I felt how he slowly pulled upward the thing off me, letting me see that it was just Springtrap who was talking to me.

   "What's the matter? You look scared," Springtrap said with a smirk and blinding gaze.

   "Why you kidnapped me?" I hoarsely asked.

   "Long story. A long story where people close to you had somethin' to do with this." He got back up on his feet. "Doncha know what I'm talking about?"

   "Where am I? What is this place?" I was looking around to find something else but darkness.

   "We ain't that far from your home, but you ain't leaving."

   "And why not? WHY NOT!?" I shouted.

   As I yelled, Springtrap kicked my face to shut my rumbling voice.

   "Shut the fuck up!" he exclaimed. "I don't need a fuckin' rabbit who's just gonna be squealing around. If you keep screaming I'll put this thing in your mouth so you won't be able to yell anymore, understand?" Springtrap said while holding a large piece of black cloth.

   I held back another scream I felt was tearing me apart. I stared at him with fear and fright expecting to be away from more kicking. It had been five seconds that I felt like one minute.

   "So, I'll explain to ya how this is gonna work the next days."

   The next days!? What was he talking about!?

   "Kinda feels like you gotta suffer the same way I did in my time, but why should we waist this worthwhile opportunity? You know there ain't no way we should turn our backs to them, don't you? Remember that, thanks to them, you got to meet Freddy." he explained while sauntering back and forth.

   "Don't you dare to touch Freddy." I remarked every word and every tear down my cheeks.

   "Oh don't worry. Can be sure he'll be... ok," he quietly stated.

   I felt kind of scared about that little pause he made when agreeing with me.

   "'Sides, I know you care about 'im, so just to help ya, I'll leave him in his room," he chuckled.