\ 3 - 6 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

These were the nights I liked to call 'awesome'. Now it was kind of impossible for each of us to get up and get ourselves ready to work, in fact, we had to tidy up even better for those newcomers from MoonLight. Bonnie...

   He was right now sat down across the stage from me. We almost passed out here because of those beers, I mean I'd never tried such drinks before; since Chica came out from the kitchen and brought them into her arms, I could tell they were not the same ones, they were brand new somehow. This might have happened for the percentage of alcohol it said or something like that. Alcohol had never made me go off the deep end or go nuts, as long as I didn't drink up way too much, of course. But this beer made me end up here in the stage. I never thought I could get drunk like this.

   I didn't know what time it was, but somehow I was pretty sure we still got plenty of time to go to bed and sleep so comfy. We weren't gonna be on the cold floor all night long.

   I couldn't help but stare at Bonnie. Why though? I wasn't used to stare at people this long or to worry about the most insignificant things that could happen to them. The last time I felt like that way was the day a female animatronic came here to work, playing the role Chica carried on currently. She was a very good-looking gal. Actually, came to think of it, she looked pretty similar like Foxy. Guessed she was a fox just like him with white and pink fur.

   She was good at what she did, and though she was rather coy, she always braced up whenever it came down to it. I, being in my plenty puberty, went closer to her. She let me in that far, and I was feeling comfortable and thrilled of having someone to tell and trust everything. She and I were so close to each other until she went through a problem with a child here, and eventually they had to send her away. They might have sent her back to the factory she was built to fix her and figure out what happened. Freddy Fazbear's Pizza had to face a pretty rough time, but instead of closing the pizzeria, they kept the doors opened, and then Chica joined this crew taking that little lass' job.

   Chica was kind of cute too, but... as I kept growing up nothing for her grew on me. She wasn't probably as cute as I expected, because if she were, I would have even tried and develop a warm bond between us. I liked women, so if nothing came up to me when being with her then she just wasn't the one. What was left was to wait for the real one to show up; that one I was gonna be able to share the rest of my life with 'til the end of the universe. I'd know it when I saw her: my sight would be clung onto her beautiful sight. I would be wildly worried about her, of course, which would make me feel overjoyed and motivated.

   After a few minutes in silence—in my mind as well—I asked to myself: 'Bonnie makes me feel like that?' Just preposterous, I knew I wasn't gay and I didn't like men. Bonnie was kind of cute, but I just couldn't fall in love with a male, the idea was so wrong and ridiculous. Stupid, Freddy, stop thinking like that, you better stop talking to yourself and take everyone to their bedrooms.

   I got up from the stereo with a painful headache. I decided to go toward Bonnie first; he was already asleep or at least seemed to be. He had his ears down pointing to my feet right in front of me, and also had his left paw over his belly and holding an empty, crystal glass in his other one.

   It had been one minute and I was still here staring at him. Why was I still here? Thought it was better to take him to his room and pretend none of this happened. As I thought so, I carried Bonnie into my arms (not heavy at all) and I walked to his room, which was closed, dark and cold. I watched my step inside so I didn't wake him up. I laid him down on the white bed. I noticed no quilts around to cover him; I knew I couldn't just let him spend the night with a thin blanket. It was really cold now. I made sure about that when, with two fingers, I touched Bonnie's ear and felt so cold. He could even get sick. What did I have to do?

   ...

   Guessed there was no other way. Just for today and for being a special case, I was gonna lay down with him expecting to warm his body up with my heat, then I would be able to sneak out from his bed and leave him in peace. I tiptoed towards the other side of the bed, and I sat down with my back to Bonnie. Nothing woke him up, so with a low growl I laid down just like him. I wasn't feeling pretty comfortable, I mean I didn't want to be in contact with his body, just for not being rude or make him feel that I was trying to do anything else, but... well, I wouldn't dream of seeing him with a cold. Trying to look after Bonnie's slumber, I dragged my back towards his direction until I felt the fur in his back and the fur in my arm rub. Guessed this was enough. Then I planned on staring at the white ceiling as the bed got warmer, and so did Bonnie.

   Bonnie. He had the same name that little rabbit had in the factory; he was a kind and subdued guy. I remember this human talking to this other one about me, where he told him I had to be moved to Bonnie the Bunny's room, and I didn't know what that meant. Just to make the most of it, I wanted to be kind and gentle just like the way he was. The transference wasn't that bad at all 'cause, aside from the fact that I already had a friend, his creator had also a little daughter, who would always show up in our room to play around: we used to play lunch time, tea party, hide-and-seek, etc.

   Back then I wished those days lasted longer, until that accident happened to that poor woman; that was the first time I saw a lifeless body. I knew the chaos was about to be spread all over the factory. When I was in the doorway of our room, I spotted my creator in the corner of my eye jogging clumsily towards me, so it just hit me to give away my little daisy to Bonnie, hoping that someday I got to recognize him as that Bonnie, weather he were wearing it or he kept it somewhere. At least I thought that was gonna be a great clue. Happy and sad memories about my past.

   I remained with my hands on the back of my head and still awake, when suddenly I saw Bonnie turning around and wrapping me into a hug. Bonnie? Bonnie... What? What was this? Ok, calm down, he might have done that due to my body's warmth.

   I endured quite a while into Bonnie's arms thinking about what to do until a cozy feeling came across. It was so comfortable and warm, and yet I knew I couldn't stay here, I had to get up and leave. His body seemed to be softer and warmer the longer I was here, that wouldn't let me move a single muscle. I couldn't stand the heaviness, so I succumbed and laid my head back down into his pillow. I turned my head to face his nightstand with some clothes I just gave him, his guitar, a lamp, and... a daisy. A...!?

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]