\ 2 - 1 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

12 years later

6:00 A. M? It cannot be! I felt like I slept just one hour. I couldn't just go out in these clothes and looking like this. I had to hurry and thought about today's repertoire.

   What a freaky night! I was definitely bringing Frog and Hippo over to get fun like crazy. Anybody could think that I was out of my mind for hanging out with two young animatronics, but it was just not my fault that they looked like some five-year-old robots. It appeared to be something wrong in their system to keep them from getting any taller, I could though. They were already adults, but they remained in that small size of a frog and hippopotamus robot, but they and I shared a lot of mutual stuff, so I guessed that was the reason why we had always so much fun. We lived in fast food restaurants and we didn't have other animatronic friends to talk or play with. Just because we had the same age, they could come here to drink something or play to kill free time. Since MoonLight's security had never been the best one, and the restaurant had never been so popular either, it was not a precious target to hit in and snatch a treasure—'treasure'. Just like their restaurants, the security was not the best to keep them from wandering around or going out without being seen. So... why weren't we going to go out and have some fun together? Even though these good guys came here and spent their time with me, I had this feeling like I had to tell somebody about these days, I mean, to express what I did and what I saw. I would really like somebody close to tell them anything I feel I need to let go. That was why I bought a diary! I wrote in it everything beautiful, ugly, wonderful, big, lovely, etc., that happened day by day, because... if Frog and Hippo were not here to listen to my stories, then my diary was going to be the fortunate one to hear them, even though it's not a person nor an animatronic.

   This was awful! We had never drunk too much. I didn't even like to drink 'til I felt myself soaring far away, but in this case Hippo brought to us some brand-new, aged wines. I believed him because they were not those beers they bought or took out from any of this restaurant's fridge, that drink was so much tasty.

   It didn't matter how hard I brushed my teeth, I just couldn't remove the alcohol breath! My eyes were kind of red. I couldn't go out and perform like this; I had to do something real quick.

   My show had started, and everything seemed to be fine. Before the restaurant opened, I looked for any way to solve my problem, and I actually found one, which some people called somewhere 'cruda', which was a word to recall everything I had when I woke up: alcohol breath, headache and red eyes. I tried that remedy and it worked. I felt like I could sing and dance again, it was almost magical.

   While I was getting along with some children that came up here over the stage to see me closer, I raised my sight to see a man who was walking along the restaurant, just staring at me. He was walking toward the office room. This man didn't seem to be any customer, he might have gone in there to offer the owner something, to share restaurants, or I just couldn't stop judging normal people because my mind worked at one thousand miles per hour. It was better to get back to sing to the children.

December 5th

Dear diary:

Today was amazing! I thought by drinking expensive alcohol yesterday I was going to be knocked out and my presentation would be ruined, however, I was as good as always, and nobody noticed it. The only thing I think was odd today was a man who was walking across the restaurant, and entered in the Moonlight's manager office. I couldn't see more about him because I was performing to my people, but this wasn't about how he looked like, but his penetrate glance into my eyes while he was heading toward the office. That is something I'm worried about, but I hope that that had just been an empty sight in a man that will disturb neither me nor my stuff.

   Anyway, Frog and Hippo will get here soon. Today we will play some Poker and, after that, we will watch a terror movie; before we started to drink last night, I heard Frog told us something about bringing a good scary movie for us tomorrow. You know I'm not the guy who likes these movies a lot, but I really enjoy spending time with them, I just can't deny their ideas if I get to see those guys.
That's all for now, diary. I will write in you tomorrow to tell you how today was.

Bonnie

It was already 12:20 A. M. Did something happen to them? Did I have to go out and find out? It had been just one time when I went out from the restaurant: Hippo and I went to a clothing store to buy a dress for Frog: she was so excited about her restaurant, because that was the first time there was going to be a special event for anniversary, and everybody had to dress in a formal way, so we went with her to find something cool.

   12:30 A.M. Now it was quite late. Maybe they weren't coming today, but just so I could make sure about that, I was going to take a peek outside, watching that any human didn't see me; I could scary them death. I grabbed a spatula that I found in the kitchen just in case I needed to fight back. I was walking through the customer's tables to reach the door. My surroundings were dark and quiet. One of the things that somewhat lighted this place was a lamppost in the corner of the street, and, of course, the moonlight.

   I finally made it to the front door. I silently opened it to see if my friends were out there, but as much as I turned my head from left to right, I saw nothing, not even a human. The street looked like a cold, lonely graveyard. I tiptoed back into the restaurant again, but before I could head back to my bedroom, there was something that got my sight back like a magnet. There was a poster on the crystal door, to be precise. I couldn't help my curiosity, so I read it.

   "Come tomorrow and meet the new Moonlight's face: Eddy, the singing elephant!"

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]