\ 7 - 10 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

8 days later

Freddy

   "Morning, Frog," Bonnie said next to me.

   "Good morning, Bonnie. Today you got up earlier."

   "Yeah... Had a little trouble to sleep again, so I wanted to come here for a while."

   "I see. Wouldn't you like to go to the kitchen to help Chica with breakfast?"

   Bonnie giggled softly.

   "I guess you're right." He got up from a chair next to my bed. "But I'll be right back, huh"

   "Don't worry, he won't close his eyes again like that time," Frog said while walking to me.

   Then I heard the way her little steps tapped the floor as she came closer to my bed.

   "Freddy," she gingerly said, "Freddy." She started shaking a little my shoulder, and even though I was asleep no more, I woke up.

   "Good morning, Freddy." Her voice was smooth.

   "Mornin', Frog," I said.

   "How do you feel today?" She held a slight smile.

   "Much better; every day I feel like I can go back to perform again." I sat down on my own bed.

   "I'm glad to hear that, so that means I'll have to go in a few days."

   "Go?"

   "Yes." She shrugged that off. "When you asked me who I was, I just told you I was going to take care of you, but I didn't say I was going to stick around forever."

   I could tell she meant it: she put up a gaze I'd never met 'til now.

   "But... Where are you going?"

   "I belong to a restaurant. I'll figure out my way back, humans will find me, and then I'll be the main attraction that, a few days ago, was only useful to amuse children eventually, just like you guys will do in Christmas."

   "What do you mean?" That one took me off-guard.

   "Fazbear's owner published an announcement saying that the pizzeria will open its doors again for Christmas, which is on December 25th."

   I looked at all of the corners of my room like trying to find among the darkness solutions to the issues that had to be fulfilled in the restaurant; I'd been in these conditions for quite a while, so I sure hoped I was still on time to save my own flesh.

   "Freddy?" Frog asked closer to me.

   "I'm sorry," I said as I shook off my thoughts.

   "Anyway, according to your diagnostic, today you are ready to walk over every place in the pizzeria, even back and forth. Just be careful if you feel fatigued, ok?"

   "Ok."

   "Alright, then you can go back to sleep or wonder for a bit, as you wish," she chuckled. "I'll go with Chica and tell her about your condition and about my situation."

   "Thanks." I smirked.

   To get rid of any illusions, I told Frog I was still feeling kind of uneasy about going to the security office; I thought it'd wear me out and eventually get hurt once again.

   Frog had been the animatronic that had most helped me out with this problem. I didn't even remember how it felt to be in that condition all this time. Although anybody could think I was out of my mind, I didn't actually feel these days: I remembered I got up in the morning and went to the kitchen for a glass of water so I could moist my sore throat, but it wasn't just that, I knew something else was wrong with myself: I felt dizzy, I had colic, my eyes were reddish, and slowly I was feeling no more the floor beneath my feet, so I thought maybe laying down would make me any good. From my point of view this illness was caused by the pressure of Christmas and the blissful experience of being even closer to my adorable Bonnie. I still kept many memories from my dreams—at least what seemed to be dreams.