\ 8 - 2 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "Don't let him go, Freddy!" Frog yelled as she walked closer to Springtrap with that syringe.

   Before she could stab it all the way into his arm, a funny feeling started bugging out my mind: it was Golden Freddy. The pain was reckless and wouldn't let me think straight. My moves were clumsy. For that sake I let go of Springtrap, who turned to me when he felt free and kicked so fucking badly my belly.

   "You'll pay for this, you piece of shit!" he yelled after he kicked me. "Out of my way!" And then he pushed violently Frog to the wall sending away the syringe she had.

   Although his kick weakened me, I chased him staggering as fast as I could, even with the pictures "It's me" flickering in my mind; we couldn't let Golden Freddy take Springtrap away. I looked at the east hallway and saw Bonnie lying on the floor, and Springtrap still limping toward the dining area. I quickened my clumsy way to hobble, and as soon as Springtrap saw me, he quickened his limping.

   "Come back here, you fucking coward!" I yelled as I jumped onto him.

   Despite all the pressure and pain I was feeling, my adrenaline helped me get away Golden Freddy's power from my mind; it was a kind of shield against him.

   "Here I go, Freddy!" Frog exclaimed as she hobbled over.

   She didn't take so long to reach the spot we were at.

   "Go ahead!" I yelled as I had Springtrap pinned on the floor with all my weight.

   Frog crotched down near to us and finally injected his arm, but after the medicine got inside him, Golden Freddy appeared right in front of us with a sharp sound.

   "Freddy, Frog, look out!" Bonnie yelled weakly as he was dragging himself to us.

   Frog and I had paralyzed before his dead sight full of hatred. When he acknowledged us, he kicked Frog away onto Foxy's cove. He then turned to me, so he tried to kick me too. With the last energy I had, I got a hold of his foot before it could reach my face, but I knew he was stronger than all of us. Next thing I knew was that he got to send me away from Springtrap, who was slowly passing out because of the medicine. Golden Freddy stared at Frog, at me and then at Bonnie, and finally crotched down to put his paw on Springtrap's back. I knew they were gonna escape.

   "NO!" I hollered as I tried to reach them.

   Eventually Golden Freddy disappeared with Springtrap.

   I just couldn't believe our mission had gone like shit. Golden Freddy finally got away with his way. I couldn't make them pay for Bonnie's cause at all. I just can't believe it!

   "I can't believe it! Fucking God!" I complained on my knees in the place where they had disappeared while hitting the floor with clenched fists.

   I was so fucking upset. I wanted this to be perfect. What else were we supposed to do now? We were doomed. As I kept complaining on the cold floor, I suddenly felt in the back of my right paw Bonnie's cold paw.

   "Freddy," he whispered. His paw made me remember that he was as hurt as I was, probably weaker though.

   "Bonnie!" My voice came out uneasy. "I totally forgot about you. How you feel?"

   Bonnie couldn't open his eyes, he was so hurt. "My... My whole body hurts," he let go a painful chuckle. "But... But at least I am with you."

   "Bon," I said calmer, staring at his now blank expression. Though he gave off no sign of pain, his glance was still lovely. I couldn't believe a cute and harmless rabbit had gone through all this, just to protect me.