\ 4 - 2 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Freddy

It had been a few minutes since Bonnie left my room, and I couldn't help but still wondering about his appearance, 'cause I was one hundred percent sure he didn't come to look for his pick guitar: he always carried it wherever we went to. But then... what was that for?

   For a second I thought I overslept for the dawn was raising back, but then I remembered today was Sunday, so we were gonna be closed today and be able to roam around the pizzeria during the day as well. Now I did get to be alone in my room to ponder and be myself in my bed, by being here it seemed easier to talk with Bonnie and ask him about this daisy. Yes, I couldn't take it anymore, so I took it before I left Bonnie's room and, indeed, this was the one I used to own as a kid; now it was impossible for me to stick it back on my chest, but still I felt I had to keep it with me. I hoped this wasn't what Bonnie was looking for in my room, or that he had realized I slept with him on his bed. Damn it! These meditations were good.

   While I was still looking at the ceiling, I laid facing down my bed and turned my head to my nightstand to see my drawer opened. I wasn't used to open the second one, I always open the first one to take out and put in some papers of the pizzeria. I didn't know, but I had the hunch that Bonnie did take out something from there. My curiosity grew and opened it all the way. I saw nothing abnormal: there were those old documents I once put besides. In a blink of an eye it hit me about Funtime Foxy's picture during those days we started knowing each other. I kept digging up for it, but my effort was in vain, I was afraid Bonnie managed to take it away. What a dumbass! Now what was he gonna think about me?

   Think about me? Did I really say that? Why did I think that about Bonnie? It was known that it was wrong to take others belongings without permission, but why did this feel like a huge mistake? Guessed I drank way too much last night, 'cause now I knew I was out of my mind. It was really good that I take these meditations. I had to convince myself that the girl I was looking for was gonna appear sooner or later, it just came down to a little attention.

   After quite a while of meditation my stomach started growling, so I thought it was time to be off to the kitchen and see if Chica was already done with breakfast; yesterday, before we began to play, she told me she was going to cook it today, so I agreed. As I used my arms and legs to push myself up, I was trying to put the perfect words together for my word with Bonnie without making it awkward. Guessed I was gonna make it easier after a steamy pizza.

   When I reached the kitchen's doorway, I saw Chica staring at a little television that the employees left here. She was watching her favorite Sunday's program.

   "Mornin'," I said

   "Oh. Morning, Freddy. What a night, right?"

   "It was too freaky. I got a little headache," I said rubbing my disheveled fur on my chest.

   "I know, right? Your hair's a mess," she said ruffling my hair.

   "Yeah," I let go a chuckle. "Later I'm going to shower for rehearsal."

   "Ok." She opened the oven. "Can you tell Bonnie and Foxy that breakfast is ready?"

   "Sure." My voice was hoarse.

   "Hey," Chica spoke up before I could leave, "we should make another night like that one."

   "Yeah, totally." I smirked.

   Chica stared at me like wanting me to take a hint of some sort. Would it be the fact that I stripped myself away? Better to be off to tell the folks.