Chapter 5: Robots 0980 in Christmas

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Freddy

I took a deep breath for a new day in the pizzeria, so it was better to get up if I didn't want troubles with stuff in the restaurant: I needed to leave the ticket in the office for the Christmas stuff, 'cause if I didn't do it myself, nobody was going to. 'Sides, their style to decorate the place just sucked.

   It was 5:30 A. M., guessed Chica already got up; she, even though the restaurant opened at 8 A. M., was always awake and busy. I had no idea where she got that energy to do so, if I were the one who had to get up that early, in several times I would fall asleep during my performance. But... since I still needed to be through with many paperwork to make sure my purchase was done, I had to leave the bed now. As I used my arms to lift me up, I had forgotten something: what was Bonnie doing here? Oh, right! I invited him over to spend the night here with me, then that explained why I felt no need for a pajama or something to keep me warm. I even dared to conclude I got a better night with him here. How weird. 5:40 A. M., gotta get up now.

   As I stepped out I started looking around for somebody already awake. Just the dining area and the kitchen were lighted, and just like I expected, Chica was already awake.

   "Hello?" I said from the doorway of the kitchen.

   "Oh, morning, Freddy!" Chica said. "Today you got up early. Any special reason?"

   "Gotta leave some papers in the office so they can bring all the Christmas stuff, y'know, like every year."

   "Oh, yeah, I always forgot you're the one who buy them," she said while handling that dough.

   "Yeah, gonna go there now," I said while turning around.

   "Ok, I'm calling you guys when breakfast is ready."

   "Thanks."

   Now that I was heading towards the office, it hit me about what Bonnie said to me before he convinced me to let him sleep with me: he said Ivy had died, but... I actually remembered nothing about 'er on that day. It still lingered in my mind all the little games we used to have together. She enjoyed every single day she was with us, and Bonnie's creator let her stick around, although I never cared about my specific programation; I just roamed around by myself. But... the fact that Ivy had died, I just couldn't tell anything, except one man that came in a hurry for me and put me into a crate, then took me away and, eventually, brought me here to work in a small restaurant called in a different way than Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was called by other name, a somewhat peculiar and funny one, but not the current one. I wish I knew how to cheer Bonnie up for his problem. If I would've known this before, I hadn't had asked him about the day the factory fell down. I can tell this was something painful for him.

   Since Bonnie arrived to the restaurant, I ordered more special decoration, and also I was gonna try and get the stuff MoonLight was used to use during Christmas Eve; I remembered I saw, one day on television, the restaurant in the holiday, though that was years ago. I wasn't pretty sure its decoration remained the same since I last saw it. Based on what I could recall and what that magazine offered, I ordered white, shiny stars, mistletoes, a Christmas tree, obviously; red, blue and yellow balls; wreaths; some toys of ourselves; etc. We still had to take the Christmas picture as an announcement for the restaurant too. I bet this was gonna be a better holiday than the others. I expected all of us together and having a great time.

   I left the ticket right next to the old keyboard so the day guard could see it and deliver it to the owner.

   Now I had nothing to do but to shower and dress up, so... guessed I had to go to my bathroom now. As I walked through my dark room, I spotted Bonnie still asleep. Wanted to believe he enjoyed his stay. Quietly, I was gonna try to pick up my clothes so he could be still asleep. How embarrassing if he caught me naked, we weren't used to wear clothes though, but yet it felt wrong somehow.

Chica

Oh my, that was a pretty close one! I sure was lucky. For a second I thought Freddy was gonna ask me about what I was up to, just 'cause, this time, I wasn't cooking the usual pizza, but I was also adding some fancy-looking toppings that I found 'round here aiming at Foxy's plan. He and I were planning all night long about how we could make Freddy and Bonnie get closer between each other. It occurred to me some romantic decoration on it: candles, little hearts, quiet ambience, etc., but that wasn't gonna happen since Christmas parties were too soon, and we had to follow the traditional decoration for this holiday, this eve wasn't the exception to put the romance away from these guys though. Foxy thought about two recipes that could work, which actually needed a bunch of stuff: the first one had many aromatic herbs on it, not the most common to find in any store around; these ones had to be mixed with other ones so they could develop a delightful scent. First this grossed me out for all the crap on it, but the smell changed my mind. Foxy said these recipes weren't capable of developing real love inside, but just a little illusion we called 'in love' for a little while. This way was... a little crazy for me, 'cause... I supposed people used to use it to make... well... to do it as a never-ending dream. The other one just consisted on an aromatic juice with plenty of sugar on it. Foxy said they were created with the same aim: make somebody fall in love temporally. According to him, even though we were robots, we got to process and taste every single ingredient in the food.

   It was getting a bit late, so I had to hurry with this pizza and be off to tidy up for work. I had noticed more people coming to the restaurant since Bonnie arrived, most of 'em were his followers and people that used to eat at MoonLight. Freddy told me Bonnie came from there. That was also I forgot at times.

   When I was about to leave the kitchen, I spotted Bonnie in the backstage going back to his room. When did he get out? I didn't see him, and I didn't know Bonnie was used to get up this early either. Pretty weird, huh. Unless... Pff, I should have been cooking too many pizzas that now my little thought seemed real. I sure had to leave my little wonderland and go back to work, but first I always had to check out what my silly was up to.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]