\ 7 - 2 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "There was a good weather in the city, and nothing seemed to bother the calm life of those people: the ones who didn't work used to sweep streets and keep up garden works for narrow meadows: they had to be wet, like they always loved. Children got along and had fun together with such a joyful vibe; workers earned the retribution they could reach—indentured, of course. However, despite the perfect description for a flawless place, perfection couldn't exist.

   "In the center of the city was a restaurant, which had the best technology of all, almost like magic, but it was not. There they used to serve all kind of fast food, although the most popular was the pizza. People didn't even care if one pizza had uneatable stuff on it, as long as it was pizza from there. So the first man, who went in there, would leave and go back with other men and women, who would go back again with more men, women, children and elders and so forth. They had turned that place into the best of the country. And why did I say they had the best technology? It wasn't precisely because of some sort of machine that could cook pizzas with the same handmade charm, but for two guys whose duty was only to amuse people: little boys and girls in particular. I don't quite remember what their real names were, or at least the names they gave away to them while building, but I knew the restaurant used to call them someway: Springtrap and Golden Freddy.

   "To get a better look of them, Springtrap was a rabbit-shaped animatronic. His body was golden yellow with a cream yellow belly, a black bowtie and yellow iris. He was known by playing his favorite musical instrument: the banjo. Golden Freddy had almost exactly the same features, except that his body was rather ocher yellow, but not enough to be considered that way. By his side, he was the leader and only singer.

   "People seemed to be delighted of all the products and services that the restaurant could offer to them. There was no doubt this place had a little something that filled people's hearts with joy so they wouldn't wear themselves out in the real world.

   "One day, so ordinary and productive like always, the restaurant was going to have a special event due to the presence of miss Rachel and Mr. Mathias, who were not so known by just listening to their names, but rather they were best known by their creations to the city: the animatronics Springtrap and Golden Freddy. The restaurant was all packed out; we could even say that not even a sinless soul could fit in. For sure the restaurant sold more than a day without a crowd waiting.

   "The two of them had to get in by the back door so they could be out of the stuffy ambience down there and prevent a tragedy. They put all their belongings into small grey lockers in the room only allowed for employees. In this room was possible to reach the stage without passing through the dining area. And there they were, coming out from that curtain that was covering the stage waving to those thanked people, listening friendly to the claps and every single complement of theirs. Everybody was happy to see Rachel and Mathias; they looked like heroes next to their creations. After they greeted the people, they were willing to speak up to them.

   'It's a great honor to be here with all of you, receiving these warmly claps from which I consider myself not deserving. I want to say that one of my biggest inspirations, when I was younger, was to create something that could make people laugh, have a good time, because they were the ones who supported me to be where I am right now. I also want to thank all the employees of the restaurant for allowing my little Springtrap to be part of this crew so he can be able to bring you happiness and the best entertainment. Thank you so much, my people!' Miss Rachel said at the end of her speech, walking backwards beside Springtrap.

   "Mathias walked forward to speak by the microphone. 'Dear family, it's so good to be here with you and celebrate that one who has made us smile and laugh, and of course I'm not talking about me, but about this big boy beside me: Golden Freddy. He, just like Springtrap, should be the spotlight of today's gathering, because without them we wouldn't be here celebrating. I'm glad to s...' Mr. Mathias kept going with his speech.

   "Suddenly, Mr. Mathias' behavior turned unusual and weird. No doubt he was drunk. He went on. 'And, my dear Rachel, I think without you I'd be nothin', 'cause, since I first met you in college, you were my reason to keep struggling and don't be wasting my time like those ghettos.'

   "The sound of the people cheering was dwindling: it was ceasing and ceasing, until hard gazes and mumbling filled the awkwardness. Mathias kept spitting crap out by the microphone in his hand, hobbling closer to Rachel, who was stunned next to Springtrap. She noticed his condition, so she asked Mathias under her breath to stay in his place and carry on with the speech, but he wouldn't listen; instead, he kept staggering to her while begging for a phony love. The mumbling grew up 'til it became yelling, for everybody wanted Mathias' filthy ass out of there; however, the security staff didn't reach over to stop it, but rather, they showed up when the most unexpected thing happened: the animatronic Springtrap stopped following his programmed codes and punched Mathias right in the face. Unfortunately Mathias had passed out because of the pain.

   "Panic started to spread in the restaurant, and soon along the streets. Nobody could see more about it, except Springtrap or Golden Freddy who lived the real moment, aside from the fact that it's told people around called emergency and people hurt. The police had reached the place and deliberately destroyed Springtrap with fire weapons, for sure, until no one ever knew where his dismantled body winded up. And as for Golden Freddy, some people say that he, like Springtrap, stopped following his programmed codes and ran away from the restaurant without being seen; other people say that they saw him literally 'disappear' from the stage, and other say that they did destroy him.

   "And could go on with all the rumors people say 'bout that time," Foxy was telling as the dawn was coming upon.

   I couldn't stop staring at Springtrap while I was remembering that plight of mine that I just couldn't leave behind.

   "I can't believe he's here," I whispered to me.

   "Whatcha mean?" Foxy asked after my whispering. "Ye already know 'im?"

   I thought for a while in my answer to Foxy. I wondered if it'd be helpful to tell him about my past due to my upcoming plot.

   "No, no," I stated after hesitating.

   "Gotta hide him somewhere so we can think what we're gonna do," Foxy said.

   "Are we going to hide him in the pizzeria?"

   "Don't think it'd be a good shit to get 'im outta here: people won't just kill him, but they're probably gonna fuck us all, too. We got no way to prove that he's the responsible of this shit."

   I didn't answer to Foxy's last comment by thinking about a solution; I just kept staring at unconscious Springtrap.

   "We could hide him in your cove!" Frog's voice sprang on us from behind. "You're the only one who can be there; people are not allowed to."

   "Do you really think they will not check Foxy's cove?" I asked.

   "Pretty sure they won't; in my restaurant the employees always keep away from a specific spot, just to not have more work to do, whether it was dangerous or just dirty."

   "And where am I gonna sleep?" Foxy asked sort of upset.

   "You can sleep with Chica," Frog suggested.

   With no hesitating, Foxy answered. "Ok, let's do it."

   Frog and Foxy grabbed Springtrap by his shoulders and legs to carry him to Foxy's cove, where he was going to be hidden so the employees wouldn't see him. Although I didn't think he was going to last alive unconscious here, with me conscious here.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]