\ 7 - 3 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "Alright, Bonnie, I'm pretty sure this ought to do the trick. Just this time I want you to keep an eye on him while Foxy and me try to put that animatronic away, I think it's going to be impossible to hide such a thing though," Frog told me.

   She seemed to be done with putting and settling some things over Freddy's body.

   "Frog, when will Freddy be ok?" I asked.

   "It's hard to say, but you can be sure he will be ok, as long as we take good care of him." She was putting down her stethoscope on some nightstand.

   I turned my sight to that beautiful and unconscious bear.

   "I would really love him to be awake. I'm sure he would never wish all this disaster to happen."

   "Bonnie, don't be so hard to yourself," she said as she put her hand on my forearm. "No one wants these things to happen, and if you're so worry about what Freddy would think, then you can be in charge of this place."

   "You really think so?" I asked smirking.

   Frog just smiled and nodded. "I'll be right back," she said while leaving Freddy's room. I just saw her walking out.

   There were countless things I wished to tell Freddy, and I had the hunch he agreed about some of them, but in others he would just turn his back. That I was crazy, perhaps, or I was such a punk, etc. I walked to the edge of the bed to sit next to him, just like he sat on my bed on that beautiful and magic rendezvous. I felt I had to see him closer, so I leaned to him. I sat against his belly and stared at his motionlessness. I stroked his cheeks and pushed back the fur in the top of his head: it was pretty soft; no one would think he was sick. As I kept stroking him, I thought about all the things Freddy would be proud of me when he woke up. I thought that, maybe, he wouldn't like to see me plotting some revenge to Springtrap because of this situation, even though he didn't live the experience I did. His attitude hinted me a doubtful agreement about this, though I still kept in mind a revenge was as filth as a sin, but I just couldn't help but feed that urge of mine for payback.

   Springtrap was an animatronic I hadn't the slightest idea what he had been through these years about, and according to Foxy's statement, it looked like he had never been that well-built. But what really got me in the pit was Springtrap's appearance in the factory, 'cause if he was already a worn and non-functional thing, he shouldn't have been supposed to be repaired anymore, and if Rachel would have wanted to fix him, I didn't think any restaurant with critical thinking hired him, even though he was refurbished or not. This was really weird.

   I could even think the rabbit-shaped animatronic Foxy told me about was actually never Springtrap, and that he might have told me so to conceal any truth. Also the story Freddy told me—that day when he jumped over me, was totally different than this one: 'five children murdered by a night guard', or Springtrap punching Mathias too. The springing of many damn rumors didn't make any sense, this could have come out for the restaurant's sake though, or just to keep putting information away from me. I had no idea. It would make more sense if he was never that rabbit animatronic, but rather a phony. I couldn't make up my mind.

   "Freddy," I initiated my non-feedback talk, "I know you might not like the idea of me doing this, but I just can't forget our best friend Ivy. So... if you excuse me, I'll take care of Springtrap."

   I carefully raised Freddy's head to hug him by his neck so I could 'apologize' about doing this without his real authorization. I wanted this to end up at once before it was too late.