Chapter 8: Confrontation

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

   "Go ahead, finish him. Get your revenge of Mike's death and Freddy's coma. Stop being a stupid and shy rabbit; show everybody that you are a man!"

   Golden Freddy kept talking to Bonnie while he was jabbing Foxy down on the ground.

   "Bonnie, stop!" Chica screamed as she hurried out of the bed.

   "What's going on!?" Frog asked from the doorway of Chica's room.

   It hit me in a sudden about pressing the button to stop Golden Freddy from controlling Bonnie's mind. That was the only way out! As he and Foxy kept up the scrap, and Chica and Frog did their best to put an end, I get my ass right towards the office. Once there, without hesitation, I pressed the button, which was still in proper conditions to shield the pizzeria. I could tell their fight was still on. I hoped this could make that stop and the rest of the rumbling and thudding. I quickly went back to Chica's room and saw her embracing wild Foxy, and so was Frog with Bonnie, who wasn't struggling anymore.

   "I'mna fuck up your face, asshole!" Foxy yelled while kicking around.

   "Foxy, calm down!" Chica said while tightening her grip.

   "Freddy, do something! Help us!" Frog seemed to be about to give up on Bonnie, though he was motionless.

   "I'm not gonna let this piece of shit fuck me up for nothing!" Foxy roared.

   Chica was having troubles to keep her grip, until I entered the room.

   "THAT'S ENOUGH!" I firmly exclaimed.

   Foxy started to cease his angry movements, though his disheveled chest was still heaving rapidly under Chica's thick arms. Just when I confirmed he meant no harm, I turned around to Bonnie, who was as steady as a statue under Frog's thin, little arms; however, he still had those empty eyes with white pupils which we had only if we were being controlled.

   "Bonnie," I said in front of him.

   He remained for some seconds like that, 'til the natural color of his eyes came back up. When I could tell he was conscious again, it looked like every single wound on his body went back to hurt him: Bonnie loosed himself to the ground, but, fortunately, Frog and I took him quickly by his arms before he hit the floor.

   "What the fuck is going on!?" Chica asked while releasing Foxy.

   "Ye better have a good explanation for this shit, 'cause if you don't, I'm gonna take 'im apart." Foxy pointed to me with his sharp hook.

   "It's a long story," I stated as my only alibi.

   "Wanna hear it, the whole story!" Foxy folded his arms on his chest.

   "I want to hear it, too," Chica added.

   I was holding Bonnie's body as he tried to pull himself back together. I started off with everything I witnessed: why Bonnie insisted that we should go to bed early, why he was acting weird, why he had wounds, why and for who he got these wounds, and why Springtrap and Golden Freddy could arrive to the pizzeria.

*     *     *

   "Where am I?" Bonnie almost whispered putting his paw on his head. "Why is everybody up? And why are you staring at me?"

   I looked off him, but then glanced back at him.

   "They had controlled your mind, and... you attacked Foxy," I said with a neutral voice.