Chapter 7: Break-in

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

I immediately looked wordless down at Foxy as he did the same, and with our frightened glanced we confirmed we both heard so. It was followed by strong thuds the ground of big pieces of metal, getting louder and louder.

   "Chica!?" Foxy yelled as he got up and went off to the front door. "Chica, where are you!?"

   This situation started turning pretty dark and spooky. Living this and remembering what I experienced in the factory was something that couldn't be helped; somehow it was occurring again. A pang got my head followed by a headache. I couldn't hold it. I felt I needed to press my temples with my paws to cease it, but it was useless: nothing worked and the pain grew rapidly on me. As my legs went numb, my whole body was going down.

   "Bonnie?" Foxy said in the entrance. "Bonnie!?"

   I heard how Foxy ran toward me after he shouted my name.

   "Bonnie, what's wrong, buddy?" He crotched down next to me with his hook on my back. "What is it?"

   "It's... It's that creature." I grunted. "I can't!—"

   "What creature? What's going on!?" he asked freaked out. "What's outside?"

   "Foxy..." I said hoarsely, "yo... you have to—"

   When I was about to warn Foxy about the peril, by the front door we could spotted Chica's body being thrown back in. She was unconscious.

   "It's Chica," I said weakly.

   "CHICA!" Foxy screamed. "Oh for fucking God's sake! CHICA!"

   I kept enduring my headache and standing on my feet so I could set myself free and not jeopardize more of us around here. The lights of the pizzeria went out; the only perceivable sounds were Foxy's sobs and that creature's heavy steps.

   He reached this place in no time. It was him: the same animatronic that murdered Ivy in the factory where I was born, the one who was about to kill me before the old placed was teared apart. The black, white-edged silhouette was standing on the entrance staring at Foxy and Chica. Foxy wasn't moving and sobbing anymore either. They were just looking at each other. My headache somewhat drifted away, so I pulled up myself carefully back on my feet, relying on my arms or whatever was still useful. But in that moment, I heard he turned to me, as he projected that blinding white light that came out from his pupils at me; he studied my clumsy way to stand back up. My presence and effort seemed to be enough to get on his nerves and make him release another screech like the one before. Foxy covered his ear by listening to him. He was just trying to protect Chica; at least embracing her by her arms to drag her away. The animatronic, after his empty staring, suddenly set off toward me with rumbling, heavy steps out of sync, as the white light from his eyes was bobbling and blurring my sight.

   "BONNIE, LOOK OUT!" Foxy screamed when the animatronic started to run.

   I was feeling sick, even on my feet I was feeling so weak to do something, specially flee. I couldn't move a single muscle. As soon as he was just about a few inches away from me, something never expected caught my drifted attention: this animatronic suffered a powerful electric shock before me. I knew I did nothing, he just got shocked himself. The lights of the restaurant were flickering back on and off as the shock went on, until it stopped and his body just clattered motionless down to the ground, just like Chica's body did. I could hardly breathe, not dreaming of looking off him ever. I didn't want to shut the peril down until I found a way to confirm he wasn't going to wake up ever again, or at least not right now.