\ 7 - 1 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

Electric storm releasing its wrath by the grey and dark clouds: kind of what sprang up into my mind when I felt that enormous impact of that object on the back of my head. In that moment I felt such a heavy pain, suffocating and hard to hold at the same time; however, when unconscious I found a really peaceful moment, because there was not anybody around to complain about affairs that I wished weren't up to me anymore. No matter how hard I desired it, I knew it wouldn't change just like that, 'cause for some reason I was awake right now and able to relate these thoughts of mine.

   Not even a single bird I could hear outside the restaurant. I had no way to find out the time without a clock, except for my lightless window above my bed clueing me that it was night. Maybe this mess started once that animatronic arrived here, that worn animatronic that I never thought I was going to see again; I couldn't blame him for knocking me down and granting me a peaceful nothing, regardless of all the effort and sacrifices I'd went through to earn my current life.

   What actually was keeping me awake was every little strategy popping out in me for a sweet reckoning. Perhaps Frog concealed him for inspection or something like that, but somehow revenge was still knocking on my door, as long as it didn't splatter any filth onto my friends, of course. And if it was something that couldn't be helped, then I was willing to go forward anyway; I didn't know if this was what Freddy would have wanted me to be though: a shy, dumb, revengeful rabbit. I even would have rather to act more reasonable and righteous when dealing with these issues, but sounded like too much to ask.

   "Good evening."

   I heard Frog's smooth voice in front of my bed on a wooden stool against the wall.

   "Are you ok?" she asked while getting up and coming closer.

   "Frog..." I said hoarsely, "a... Are y... you ok?"

   Frog chuckled softly.

   "Don't worry about me. I saw everything, and I'm really surprised to know that the little Bonnie I knew in MoonLight has changed so much," she grinned leisurely. "I never thought you were going to see that monster again, Bonnie."

   "No, neither did me." I put a paw on the back of my head to diminish the pain. "He did have much strength."

   Frog kept silent for a while.

   "He... wasn't the one who hit you, you know?"

   "He wasn't?" I asked sort of startled.

   "Listen, I know this might seem to be everywhere, and I know for such a hard situation everything looks really confusing to you, even realizing that you're wounded; fortunately is nothing to worry about. The one who hit you was another animatronic."

   I narrowed my gaze and frowned at her.

   "Another animatronic?" She nodded.

   I closed my eyes and let my head fall harshly onto my pillow again.

   "This cannot be right," I complained upset.

   "Don't worry, Bonnie, we will find a solution to this problem. But for now, you can rest and relax here; I will take care of you guys."

   I nodded, and then I stretched my arm to feel the other side of the bed. In the moment I let my arm fall, it hit sort of hard Freddy's black nose. I breathed really hard as my eyes widened. A blush also peeked through my cheeks. This wasn't my bed, this was Freddy's!