\ 7 - 7 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Frog

I had this hunch that there was no way Springtrap could be found in Foxy's cove. He wasn't going to get out of there. I was pretty sure his system wasn't going to be fixed until somebody else did it.

I had been studying Freddy's condition, and it looked like everything was going fine: the basic functions his body required had been done, as well as his reactions had gone according as I expected. For sure Bonnie was going to see his boss healthy and in perfect condition to go back to work together.

Whenever I performed to the children of my restaurant, sometimes in the television, which was in the employees' room, they did a special transmission about the new and improved attraction in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the restaurant where I knew Chica, my best friend, was working. I had no doubt about the flawless work she always did; she was natural.

When I checked out my clock, it was 3:20 A. M. So it'd already been quite a while since Bonnie went out to talk with Foxy about it; I knew Bonnie's condition would allow him to roam around and stay out of bed at least for one hour. Plus, I hadn't even heard their voices outside, so I came out of Freddy's room for Bonnie's sake.

I peered around and found nobody in sight, just the dim, blue moonlight. When I turned to my left, I spotted a tiny, red stain on the floor. With no doubts and all my experience with wounded animatronics on the table, I was absolutely sure that was blood: dried and flowed down from an open wound. I walked to Bonnie's room to see if he was there. He might have forgotten the fact that I was looking over him in Freddy's room and just decided to head back to his bedroom.

"Bonnie?" I said after I knocked, "are you in there?" I waited a few seconds and he didn't answer. "Bonnie?" I tried one more time.

"Uh?" Bonnie hoarsely sighed.

"Bonnie, are you ok?" I asked. "Can I come in?"

"No! I mean... no, it's uh... I'm not wearing any clothes." I heard Bonnie was moving stuff inside his room.

"Well, but... how do you feel? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm ok," he weakly answered. "I wanted to sleep here in my room tonight."

"Ok, just please, before you go to bed, leave the door unlocked so I can go inside and check you."

"Yeah, Frog, I will."

"Ok, good night."

It was really weird what Bonnie just stated, even more after how thrilled he was when he was sleeping with Freddy. His voice hinted tiredness, or maybe Bonnie wasn't feeling that good like I expected.

I still feel very thankful for those who built me. Since the day they created me, I was programmed to manage medicine issues. I also count with the skill of self-programming, so I was able to decide when I had to run, to straighten up or slow down, even when the conditions of the ambience meant peril or emptiness. Darkness and gloom had dawned into this restaurant, so it was better to change the settings of my physical movements to straight them up. I could even spend a whole week without sleeping; everything for the own good of my patients.

After some minutes reflecting about myself, I went back to Freddy's room to keep looking after him. When I got in, I spotted him for the first time with his eyes opened. I jogged closer and analyzed this reaction, because these reactions only appeared when the treatment was going well. Two years ago, I had to take care of an animatronic from a fair, who suffered the same illness Freddy was suffering now-a coma; however, it was quite telling due to the ambience differences. When that animatronic had opened his eyes, his friend and I got to understand many of the facts this involved forward: they could even know what was happening outside, however, they couldn't move if someone commanded it to them. But I thought this could do a huge good to Bonnie if I just explained this. For sure a lucid glance was going to come out. I left Freddy's room to knock again at the door of Bonnie's room.