Chapter 4: The real one

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

Again, a headache in the morning, just like that old day at MoonLight when Frog and Hippo brought up those killing beers that made us pass out. As I was waking up, I realized I was not in MoonLight anymore; I was in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. So I couldn't do anything I pleased. I didn't even have a clue about what time and day it was. I sat on my bed with nauseas and all dizzy with my tank top and my rock gloves still worn, I guessed I didn't even take them off to sleep; in fact, I couldn't picture myself coming to bed last night. What I last remembered was Chica joking around, and though she wasn't good at all, I laughed as loud as they did, even with Freddy there. As the night was getting longer and darker, my sight faded away, and I suddenly woke up here. I spotted the dawn coming up through my window, which meant the restaurant was going to open soon. Better to get up now; yesterday I earned a pizza cooking morning with Freddy for how early I got up. I didn't know if I was gonna be told off about my reddish eyes, my disheveled fur and my stinky scent—alcohol mostly.

   While I brushed my teeth, I could see myself in a small mirror above the sink in my own bathroom. I thought about last night and what I did. The game Chica suggested was kind of harsh, but eventually funny. I had never seen that kind of games before to be honest. The one I knew well was poker, which Frog, Hippo and I used to play for many nights. It was kind of weird. I remembered Foxy almost passing out because of holding his breath, Chica eating salt, me hugging Chica. Oh! It was true, that last one reminded me about my card, which actually said to hug the person at your left side: that was Freddy, but... I felt so afraid and scared of hugging him; being close already made me feel like a boiler anyway. If I would have read it out loud just like it actually was, I guessed it had been worse for me. And finally I remembered Freddy acting like a stripper.

   Oh! Now I remembered what happened in that moment! I guessed I still needed a lot to learn about my own body: when Freddy started to sway up there, I felt myself in shock. My hands were sweating and fidgeting, and so was my whole body, but the worst moment came up when Freddy made a very sexy pose: inside of my body, I was feeling something tickling that made me open like a little gate in my crotch. One day, in MoonLight, there was an exposition that consisted about the human body. I was in awe by learning how similar my body was compared with their bodies: I had a brain—I thought, limbs, I breathed air, I could be hungry, thirsty or cold. I could get sick and so forth. But I didn't focus about the genital area, although I quite remembered they were found on that little zone where my gate opened. They said is called pelvis, and then, what humans called 'penis' came out, or reproductive system, and... something else...

   As soon as I realized about that thing sticking out, I got so scared that I just hit the road in no time. I saw Chica and Foxy weren't looking at me, nor Freddy, so I saw that as a chance to sneak into the restrooms, just hoping they didn't see what had happened to me. After a few minutes locked in there, I waited with no patience for my body to be back under control. That thing shrank and I could close that gate eventually.

   Our robotic bodies were so similar to human bodies, speaking emotionally as well. So it hit me to subtly get to the computer in the security office to learn more about me and my sexuality. Unfortunately Frog and Hippo didn't tell me anything about it. I didn't even know if they had already had that experience before I knew them, however, what really got me wondering was how that feeling came up as soon as Freddy made his last pose, and though I had no knowledge about sexuality, I had the hunch that that shouldn't have happened to me by staring at a male. Wasn't this supposed to happen when I saw a woman? I mean a female animatronic? I had no clue about its nature, but what was left was to hope Freddy and none of them realized about this.

   Now that that heinous headache was gone, and my eyes looked better, I thought about an extra way to find out if that was the real Freddy before I attended to the security office, of course: what was better than asking his co-workers? Foxy seemed to be unconcerned and kind of picky, or just too careless about these topics, so I guessed I had to ask Chica for the truth.

   When I left my room I saw Freddy's closed; only the door of Chica's was opened. Before I could think this through I heard pots and pans over the kitchen with a half-opened door. I supposed Freddy was in there already, so I went toward it. I didn't think he would mind if I entered without knocking, so I just did so.

   "Morning!" I joyfully said.

   "Uh? Oh! Hi, Bonnie!" Chica said, "What are you up so early?"

   "Oh, hi, Chica." I deflated. "Uh… aren't we supposed to wake up at this time to get ready to work?"

   Chica giggled.

   "No, today is Sunday, the restaurant doesn't open on Sundays," she explained with her head into the fridge. "Thought you knew."

   "No, I almost forgot everything about last night," I said rubbing the back of my head and pulling a grin.

   "Ohh... Yeah, good night, huh." Chica hinted naughtiness.

   "Well... Yeah, pretty fun."

   "Preeetty fun, right? Ya know what I mean." She winked at me.

   "What?" I asked smirking.

   Chica turned around to keep handling some dough. "Can I ask you something?"

   "Uhh... sure," I replied frowning.

   "Why did you say that the card said to hug me instead of Freddy?"

   I felt like someone just stole my voice.

   "What are you talking about?" I asked quietly.

   "I used to play that game with my friends in my last restaurant, and our way to play was way tougher than yesterday, so I already knew that challenge; thanks to that card, I got to cuddle with the hottest animatronic of all, so I'm very thankful to that little card. That's why I know you had to hug the person at your left side," she explained while sprinkling white stuff onto the dough.

   "Well... Freddy is our boss. I didn't think I should've done that to him," I stammered a little. Chica smiled to me when she heard me.

   "What?" I held the same funny grin.

   "Have you had girlfriends?" she asked sort of forthright.

   "Well... no; I mean, YES! Yes! I've had."

   "Really? When?"

   Actually my mind was totally blank about an answer, so...

   "It was in MoonLight, her name was Frog!" I quickly made that up.

   What the heck!? I just made Frog my girlfriend!?

   "Uh huh?" she said expressionless.

   "And... we loved each other and all that stuff." I waved my paw dismissively.

   Chica stayed silent for a while.

   "Ok."

   Anybody could tell from miles away the way she didn't buy it. I wanted the topic off our talk.

   "Yeah," I said.

   The kitchen had been filled with an awkward silence, so if I didn't do anything to get rid of it, I wouldn't get what I came here for, probably never.

   "Say, Chica."

   "What's up?" she asked while cooking.

   "Can I ask you something about Freddy?" I hazarded with my muscles stiffed.

   "Sure!" she replied kind of excited.

   First I pretended to be scrutinizing into my mind for the main question, then I looked around and finally spitted it out.

   "Do you know where Freddy was build?"

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]