\ 4 - 8 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

I couldn't believe it, Freddy had the daisy. This was the Freddy I met in that factory, the one I used to play a lot with while the place was still stable. The bear who gave me a little daisy, which I was looking at right now, was him. I couldn't hold back my emotions. This moment was so marvelous that in no time my tears were coming down from my eyes, then a sob and a frown following them. I had no way to hide this. I didn't even think about what Freddy was thinking with me acting this way; I just knew somehow I finally found one of my best friends that I met twelve years ago. I couldn't make out Freddy next to me; I guessed he was staring at me. I just got my eyes closed tightly and releasing tears.

   "Bon? The one from the factory?" Freddy asked slowly.

   After quite some tears, I gave him a nod and then looked back up at him. His eyes were watering, but he drew a warm smile, I could tell he was just as happy as I was. I wiped away some tears and did my best to pull a grin.

   "Bonnie... the creation of the humans' chief?" he asked.

   "Yes, that's me," I said shuddering a little.

   I felt like something was stuck in my throat that kept my lungs from getting fresh air, like a huge fur ball at my heart level, aside from the fact that my heart was pumping like kicking for having Freddy here and asking me about the past.

   "Oh, Bonnie, it's ok." He placed his paw on my back. "Come here, come."

   As he opened his arms for me, I snuggled up into his chest while he was trying to calm me down by purring me and ruffling my hair.

   "Don't worry, it's alright," he whispered.

   These tears were nothing about a wound or an illness, but for happiness. I actually thought I wasn't going to be able to see this Freddy ever. I kept in mind that in the factory, hundreds like him were being built, and if I found one, there was gonna be no way for me to find out. My only key to unlock the truth was this little daisy. And now he was here, I felt so warm and safe cuddling with him. His chest's fur was quite soft; his heart beat against my ear a little fast as his breathing did as well. I had no idea how this could be, but all the blue inside of me was fading away. I wish this moment never ended. My weeping perished.

   "You feel better?" Freddy said underneath my ear.

   "Yep," I said while sitting back as I was.

   "Hey, don't cry anymore. Don't you see you've just found an old pal?" he said with the widest smile.

   "Yeah." I sniffed and tried hard to smile.

   "I can't believe after twelve years, you still kept it with you," he said while looking at the daisy resting on my lap. "When I gave it to you, I swear I thought you weren't gonna find me. Thought I was never gonna see you ever again."

   He stopped for a few seconds, and then started to talk again.

   "I'm so glad to see you, Bonnie," he said while patting in my back.

   After a long weeping, I finally decided to talk with him.

   "I'm glad to see you, too," I said still fidgeting.

   "So... Do you remember what happened that day?"

   "Umm," I mumbled.

   "I can tell you what I remember about it," Freddy suggested.