\ 5 - 3 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

They should have granted me an award for making the most awkward crap ever, 'cause it did look like my way was to screw everything up. Freddy didn't complain about anything in the picture, eyeing at him wasn't an issue into a flawless work, but yet I felt kind of disappointed on myself for not being useful enough for my crew anyway. I just couldn't help that urge to see him. I felt scared death as soon as I felt his big paw on me. I sure wasn't expecting that, not even from him. After that, I heard Chica laughed when she realized that I look off from the camera. I hoped it meant no inefficiency.

   Everybody was now asleep: today's work had been pretty busy that we were all exhausted, so we needed more resting time for tomorrow. And though I was already in my room, I thought I could catch up on a moment in the computer to, at last, know more about my body, just like I promised the day Freddy played a stripper role. I wouldn't dream of going through another tragedy.

   I came out from my blankets and got up to leave my room and head toward the security office, where the computer was. I was found amidst a mass of darkness when I opened my door, except those windows where the moonlight broke through. Chica and Freddy's rooms were closed. The only thing lighting up around? My red eyes, which widened to catch as much light as they could. I tiptoed next to Foxy's cove. The rumble outside—due to his snoring—was pretty noticeable as I passed by; he was noisier than a factory (even more than mine).

   There was a single light in the office despite the fact that everybody hit the hay and sent the whole place into darkness. I peeked through the right window and saw an isolated room with just a little yellow light bulb above in the center of the office. I was already wandering inside all stiffened up. Even though it was narrow and small, I inspected it; I just glanced over real quick when I came to talk with Freddy. I didn't have a chance to scrutinize by my own, but now I could.

   As the night got longer and colder, I felt sort of bad and dizzy for being here. I knew I had no excuse to be here without my boss' authorization; I mean, he was asleep and I was carrying on my plotting. After a while I left that pang behind and sat down to explore in the computer: it was off. When I pushed some button to turn it on, I heard some steps where the dining area was. I couldn't picture anybody out there, but I assumed one of my peers had gotten up, and that wasn't like clattering or a thud from something that fell off a shelf. This computer wasn't that fast, and it showed many archives on screen of the restaurant, and apparently neither was its system. I tried and focused on information about myself, or at least in a robot of my model.

   Those steps again, this time rumbling around the kitchen, I didn't hear the fridge being opened or pots and pans though. Well, whatever. I got to reach the explorer, so gathering information was going to be easier.

   One day in the factory, my creator explained some kind of numbers to other man. He said that that number was to identify one animatronic in particular. I had no idea what it was for, but I remembered him saying '0980'. He used to announce it and write it down for work issues.

   I typed in the keyboard "Robot 0980", hoping that this gave off convenient information. While the explorer was showing on screen websites to search in, I heard the same trudging again. It sure was closer, almost in the end of the right hallway. I wish I had something that allowed me to peer out there and know what was going on.

   As I was sweating and moving aside clutter on the desk, I found something: it was like a little tablet, as if it were the computer's screen, but smaller. I was looking at it back and forth, on the edges and moving and shaking it just to know how it worked. As I kept shaking it, I felt I pressed a little button, so I stopped moving it and stared at what this thing was going to do. In a sudden, it showed me the stage; our stage where Chica, Freddy and I performed during the day. In the lower right corner of this screen were many little squares called 'Cam' with numbers as well. They were cameras! How come I didn't spot them before? There were cameras in the pizzeria! This was awesome! I never thought the guards could watch us through these babies: here was the stage, the area where our rooms were, which apparently was called 'Backstage'; the restrooms; Foxy's cove; the dining area; the hallways—.

   In the moment I checked the right hallway, I could see in the camera the silhouette of somebody standing up at the end of it. I couldn't make out its face, for it was too dark to picture it. I felt my heart kicking my chest to come out. Then somebody knew that I broke into the security office. Was that Freddy? This tension ate me alive as my body prevailed steady, but I decided to calm down and fulfill my main objective, which was getting to know more about me. I turned off this tablet and looked back at the computer: there was a link called "robotsnowadays.com". I supposed this was the one! I clicked on that blue link as the thuds outside grew louder. My courage to check the tablet again perished. The website was finally on screen, and it had some pictures of animatronics like me.

"Welcome to Robots Nowadays, the best website to know more about your animatronics and give them the best maintenance. Earn the best result to any project required"

   I clicked on 'Body'.

   "Animatronic anatomy.
The animatronic's body could be hard to understand in some affairs, due to the fact that we just are able to see the skin, not the metal and parts from inside, but let's take a look at some helpful things to work and learn from."

   The pang came back as these steps were noisier. I decided to take a peek looking at the right hallway by the door, and, indeed, I spotted somebody standing outside, not just like the way I saw it in the tablet, but this time closer; that shadow could run for three seconds and catch me at once. I quickly sat down again to keep scrolling down onto the 0980 section.

   "Anatomy > Animatronics 0980.
The most important and incredible robots ever, almost 100% humans, except that they are still made out of metal. It's interesting to see how similar are our human bodies compared to these robots. Let's take a look at some of the main features of theirs:

   + Metabolism: these robots have a metabolism like us: they can be hungry, thirsty, they can grow up as a human does, they can get fat, get skinny, present health-swings, be sleepy, etc.

   + Facial scanners: they are able to recognize every face that shows in front of them, whether an animal's, another animatronic's or a human's, so this way they will not be able to hurt anyone, but keep in mind that. Although they were meant to be like humans, they still count with a memory chip, which commands them to follow programmed protocols.

   + Sexuality: [Warning: this part could be inappropriate for some people, we suggest discretion.] To offer better equipment to these robots, they have been built to be able to have their own sexuality, so every animatronic has its sexual organs: referring to male animatronics, they have integrated their genitals, which include a metal penis and testicles. They can ejaculate and be prone to illnesses; however, with the right hygiene in the particular area, medicines are not necessary.

   In the case of female animatronics, they have an entire vagina with exactly the same specifications of male animatronics: they are prone to illnesses, but with the right hygiene medicines are not necessary, counting with the menstruation period since they are twelve or eleven years old. These animatronics will not show their genital area until they have an excitement moment before; there will be only their skin in sight, but in case that that moment appears, it will open a little gate in the pelvis area, which will release the genitals: in males just the penis and it will just open the gate of female animatronics"

   Oh! Now I got it!

   As soon as that came across through my head, a roar, almost like a strident devil's scream, cut my hearing out by the right hallway! I instantly turned there to see Freddy pouncing over me and bringing me down to the floor. I felt my heart in my throat; my blood ran cold. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!? Lying on the ground, I saw Freddy gawking with his body all over mine. His eyes were empty, cold with just two shiny and white pupils, like that creature's when it killed Ivy.

   "FREDDY!" I shouted, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]