\ 8 - 1 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

Freddy's plan seemed to be perfect to me. The more I was looking for a mistake the less I was close to find one. I thought Golden Freddy and Springtrap were going to leave us alone at last, and I finally would get to be with the best animatronic ever: Freddy.

Right now it was 11:00 P. M., but, during the afternoon, a man arrived to the pizzeria and entered into the security office room. I couldn't hear what he was talking about since my peers and I were standing up totally motionless on the stage. I think I heard Freddy was going to be working again since tomorrow, that was, Christmas.

Freddy was sure that the restaurant would open tomorrow, because right over the front door they posted a sign which said that it will be opened, precisely, in Christmas. I was glad to know we were still gonna be Freddy Fazbear's Pizza's face, and not just my friends, but me too.

As it got late, the shivers seemed to fuel up, for in less than an hour, we were gonna be carrying on with our plot to get Golden Freddy and Springtrap. Freddy was in the backstage fetching some heads and parts to spare so we could put them on our beds as decoys. Chica, as we got down to business, was cooking dinner for us; of course we couldn't start with empty stomachs. Foxy was with Chica, and Frog was helping out Freddy to set those parts up. I was found lonely in the stage figuring out some way to convince Springtrap to go with me to the security office. I sure hoped nothing unusual meddled between our last meeting, like their absence; if I were Golden Freddy, I wouldn't come over anymore, for having Freddy thoroughly cured and the rest of us acknowledging the truth, I found no insane at all Freddy's plan though: Springtrap tented to act like a lustful dipshit.

11:55 P. M.

We were all in the backstage waiting for Freddy so he could tell us to go off toward our plan. There he came.

"I got the blindfolds and earplugs. Here," He said after fetching them from the office. He tossed us over our paws. "Let's go over the plan again, ok?"

"Please," Foxy said. I couldn't hold a shiver.

"Bonnie, you will go like every night behind the curtains of the stage, ok?" Freddy told me.

"Ok."

"Alright. Chica and Foxy, you will still remain in your room, but one of you has to keep an eye on Bonnie and Springtrap. You have to see when they are leaving. When they get to the office, before you get behind the curtains, knock in my door so I can know I can leave already."

"Ok," Foxy and Chica said.

"Bonnie, you can't let Springtrap leave the office; we must make Golden Freddy think that everything is going fine."

"Don't worry, I'll keep him there," I said.

"Fine. And... please... be careful, I promise we will get him as soon as possible." He put his paw on my shoulder. I nodded with a forced grin.

"Ok. Frog, you'll be in my room just like you were when I was sick. I need you to stay with me when we go to get Springtrap. Golden Freddy knows to control minds in a better way if he already knows them, but you're not an animatronic he knows at all. Fortunately for you, you won't have to wear the blindfold and the earplugs all the time, so you'll walk me towards the security office."

"Got it!" Frog said. "Actually, I have a medicine that can make someone sleep for at least one hour. Do you think it will be useful?"

"Sure! Take it with you!" Freddy said.