\ 6 - 2 / (+18)

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Bonnie

I didn't know what I could do here in my bed. That pizza sure hit the spot, I forgot to ask Chica about this new pizza and its condiments though, 'cause its taste wasn't new at all. Some I found weird was how satisfied I was feeling about being hungry. Aside from stuffing my snout, now I felt really calm and relaxed; it hadn't even been five minutes after I finished. I could see Freddy took two more slices with him to his room, so I guessed he enjoyed more that pizza than me, 'sides, I'd always been that kind of guy who ate like a wimp: for eating tiny meals with tiny bites, or at least Hippo used to say that when we used to eat together in MoonLight.

   Right now I was just sat on my bed with my guitar over my lap, and soon my appetite grew back on me, I wasn't precisely in need of food though, this was a pretty warm sensation like… like I needed somebody to hug or just by my side to give off this urge. Since I already accepted who I really was, I was only projecting the picture of the most handsome animatronic of the place in my mind. I laid down on my bed looking at my closed door. I still felt warm and relaxed, was it because of the pizza? Why didn't I ask Chica about the ingredients?

   It had been already ten minutes after dinner. It occurred to me to try and sit on the floor right in front of my bed just to see if this made me feel different; this was like a fever, except that I didn't feel tired at all, just relaxed. I got up and went to my bathroom. As soon as I saw myself in that little mirror, I could tell my cheeks went really reddish. I had no idea what was going on with me. I went back on the ground and put aside my guitar; maybe no playing was gonna make me some good. Suddenly I could hear the little gate, in my crotch level, opened, springing out, after reading that article in the computer, my penis. Staring at it made me feel odd; not uncomfortable. I thought inside of me were happening a lot of reactions I could not control by my own.

   Without thinking this through, I laid my chest against the floor, almost all over the guitar. As I was looking for a comfortable position, I started to rub my penis over the strings, which sounded like the way they should have done. Despite the fact that I had never done this before, I found it pretty good. As I kept rubbing it over the strings, there was this picture blurring my mind of Freddy performing just like he was used to do it every day. He was so sexy and hot. I wish he was with me so I could show him my fearless love, now with my heart in paw willing to give it away.

   I got up from the ground without closing the gate where my genitals were. I didn't care about that and rather thought of relaxing and trying to forget, 'cause this behavior could have led me astray for sure somehow. When I laid on my bed again—onto my side, I covered myself with the blankets. I could hear someone knocking slowly on my door; anyone could tell they didn't want to kill prince charming's sweet slumber, which, in this case, was mine. I tried to hide as much as I could my penis from the peer I was about to let in.

   "Bonnie, are you there?" Freddy's voice sounded. "Can I come in?"

   "Hi, Freddy. Sure, come in."

   After I accepted Freddy's plea, I focused on studying him in silence: he locked the door behind him and turned around to me. I saw he had his cheeks as reddish as mine. This he-was-bigger thing on him went back to me.

   "Sorry for bother you, Bonnie, just wanted to be with someone," Freddy said while walking to my bed.

   "Oh, don't worry, I wanted to be with somebody too, actually," I said smiling.

   Freddy chuckled.

   "What'd you think about Chica's pizza?" he asked calmer.

   "I did like it. It's just that it made me feel kinda weird."