\ 7 - 12 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Springtrap

Golden Freddy quickly took my back, and we both went back to the sewer we were living in.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I yelled at him. "I told you not to come across 'til 3 A. M!"

"Shut up!" he yelled back, "this is more important than your stupid lust!"

"Why you took me this early? Today I'd gotten latex to use in Bonnie!" I complained.

"In the first place, latex is not used like that; you must use it in the whole body. And in the second place, our biggest problem now is called Freddy."

"Freddy?"

I would've expected any stupid shit to interrupt my moment, but in no way I was expecting to hear somethin' about Freddy. I looked around confused. "What you talkin' about, man? Freddy's in a coma."

"You are a jackass! You trusted too much in Bonnie's word regardless of his careless behavior."

"Already spilled the beans?"

"He did not say anything, but that good-for-nothing let his fidgeting and fluster pace after him."

"But what does that have to do with Freddy?" I asked. He chuckled.

"You don't know it yet, do you?"

"What?"

"I was watching the pizzeria from far away, studying"-he started to walk along the sewer-"the progress of the illness Freddy got. And that was not just my unique recourse, for on the day Foxy murdered Mike, I came back to the security office and remove Mike's vestiges and the evidence as a whole."

"I know, you even cleaned Foxy up." I made that obvious.

"Yes, but I also found some videos of the pizzeria."

"Videos?"

"That's right, videos of the whole pizzeria." He was coming back to me. "You know that, in every place in the pizzeria, they count with security cameras, whose views are visible on a little screen found in the office, ok?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, this screen, just like the way it allows us to watch what they can see, it also can record those views, so I reviewed every single video since the day Bonnie arrived to the pizzeria."

"You mean everything's recorded?" I asked kinda nervous.

"Yes, and so is the backstage," he said while staring deeply at my eyes.

"Then that means everything I've done with Bonnie's recorded, innit?"

"That's right, but, lucky for you, I'm deleting those ones."

I sighed now unworried, "That was close," I said.

"But that is worthless now; the point of this is to discover the cause of Freddy's coma."

"Golden, you're driving me nuts with this. Why don't you just let me go and relax some more with that purple whore?"

"You are such an asshole! If it wouldn't have been because of me, everybody in the pizzeria would be mopping up the floor with you."

"But you told me your technique was gonna cancel every noise we did from them; they wouldn't even listen to the loudest crap around."

"I did apply the technique, but I did not on Freddy. That is why he heard you."