\ 4 - 7 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Chica

Somehow this pizza turned out to be better than my last ones; this made me think that this might have been thanks to Foxy's priceless support on my skills; I couldn't thank him enough for that. As I waited for the pizza in the oven, I was quite a night with him, who was sat in the center table.

   "Hey, Chica," Foxy said while patting the table with one finger.

   "What's up?"

   "Ya know why's a new night guard coming here?"

   I thought for a few seconds, and then I answered.

   "Y'know the guards have the same responsibility: look after the restaurant so they can get it away from danger. But one of the most important is the night shift: he or she has to watch us from 12 A. M. to 6 A. M., which is a graveyard shift, but aside from watching us the whole night, he or she has to be sure that Golden Freddy stays out from here."

   "Golden Freddy?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

   "That looks like a myth to me for the funny way he was born and how he grew up, as well as all the skills he got."

   "He can fly?" he asked scoffing.

   "No, even worse."

   "What could be worse than flying then?"

   "Teleportation."

   "He can?"

   "You better believe it, and he also can take anybody else with him as long as that person touches him. But I didn't buy it at all; I mean that only happens in fairy tales and dreams."

   "What a dream to be like 'im!" Foxy started dreaming awake. "If I were him, I'd finally show ya who's the man here."

   "Oh, you poor thing," I playfully said. "I could mess with ya all I want."

   "No, 'cause I'm so smart and I'd know when you're nearby." He strutted with his hook on his chest.

   "You're so stupid." I chuckled.

   "Not much like you," he said with a cute tone.

   I smiled at him, and then I carried on with the theory.

   "Anyway. There's a little button in the security office, which is a sort of 'shield' to protect the whole pizzeria from that dude, making the pizzeria impenetrable of his skills, 'cause, as you already know, any animatronic can't be among the humans; nowhere but a restaurant or a fair where we are allowed to roam. Every night Freddy, before he's off to bed, goes to the security office to press that button. The first days I arrived here, one day, I really wanted to ask him about it: what he did that for. Then he told me the exact story I'm telling ya now."

   "Oh my, so the one who already knew what this is all about was Freddy."

   "Yup. Remember that he must know more of this place than what we both together know. But despite the fact that Golden Freddy is just a m—"

   I stopped to take a peek outside the kitchen just to be sure no one was nearby listening.

   "What? Whatcha doing?" Foxy asked staring at me.

"Never tell this to Freddy. This is quite confidential, ok?"

"Ya, sure. What is it?" he asked impatient.

   "When I asked him about that button, Freddy, by himself, took me to a dark and silent place to tell me, and he told me that this golden animatronic is actually his brother, but his attitude was never that 'normal'. He used to be out of his mind," I whispered.