\ 4 - 5 /

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]

Chica

Giving that pic to Bonnie made me feel really thrilled. I was pretty sure that was what he needed. When he held the pic in front of 'im, I could see more than just his glance, but what his heart really longed for through his glassy eyes, not just 'cause the way his purple fur bristled. This was a dream that could come true in the pizzeria, and if I had to do this for a friend, then I'd be glad to support: here we all deserved to be happy, and as Bonnie was new in this pizzeria, I was willing to do so.

   Bonnie forgot here his gloves, guesses he took them off just to not get 'em wet with his tears; that poor, little fella had his eyes as red as Foxy's fur; I barely could distinguish his iris and the rest of his eye. After our talk and my little present, his natural mood came back up. What was left for him was to settle the matter with Freddy, and it certainly was up to him if he showed the picture to him or not, he could just keep it though.

   It was getting late, so it was better to be off to the kitchen; wouldn't dream of letting our stomachs eating us from inside.

   Making pizzas was like my biggest passion ever. I learned it since I worked in my first pizzeria. It actually was quite simple to get this art. It felt so good when I was up to it. In fact, the first day I arrived here, I asked—begged—Freddy to let me be in charge of the kitchen, and his stubborn will cracked eventually. He was in awe when he first tried one of my pizzas, which was a hawaiian one. Since that day, I focused on making many kind of pizzas for my old folks, also trying to improve them so humans could be able to try them somehow. That'd be awesome!

   "Sup, lass? Dreamin' again?" Foxy said as he walked up.

   "Don't bother me," I scoffed. "Dreaming costs nothing."

   "Nothin' but water in the stove."

   I didn't realize, but I totally forgot a pot with water on the stove with high fire, so I quickly turned it off. Foxy laughed his butt off while I was trying to solve this situation.

   "Ya know what, Chica? Sometimes I wonder how you can make me laugh this hard," Foxy said while crossing his arms and leaning in a wall in the doorway. "You're so screwed!"

   "Y'know I want my pizzas to be known beyond these doors," I said looking at the burned pot.

   "Oh, come on, dull," Foxy said grabbing me by my waist, "ye'll see I'll get those humans to try your pizzas: they'll sell them everywhere, they're gonna be famous. But... if this makes ya feel better, you already got me tryin' those treasures."

   Although Foxy was used to be indifferent and kind of a dick, sometimes it looked like his hook was the main tool to gauge his mood-swings. It was rather strange, but some way I was good with it. I didn't think I could thank Foxy enough for all his support in my progress and coming along onto my dreams. I smiled at him and we both tilted our heads to each other, while I cooked the pizza, of course.

   "Chica," Foxy lowly said.

   "Hm?"

   "Would ya forgive me for those moments that I acted like a dick?" he said as I felt his ears go flat.

   "'Course I do, baby! Couldn't care less 'bout your attitude, you're still here to help me," I said with a natural grin.

   "Ya." Foxy scoffed under his breath. "Well... though I fuck around with shitty jokes, ye keep in mind that... that you're very special to me, and I don't wanna lose ya."

   "Foxy..." I said without breath.

   He'd never used these words before, not even to me. I had no clue about what was going on, but it felt somehow good: my eyes wanted to cling onto his; I couldn't face the dough anymore. Everything around me became part of the oblivion. It was just him and me. I felt so connected with him that it was just impossible to get back to my own. I just had no more words to express how I felt inside. Foxy and I were getting our faces closer, when actually, and I say actually, we kissed. Oh my God! Was this fucking real? I didn't believe he was shitting around; every time Foxy and me were in his cove, we just wanted to fool somewhat Freddy making him think that we were having a naughty episode, but nothing had actually happened until this very moment. It was really happening. When he broke the kiss, Foxy looked at me seeming so sorry and helpless.

   "I... umm... Sorry." He looked down.

   "No, I am sorry. I guess I just got carried away." I pulled a wide smile to chill him out.

   "Guess we both can apologize with each other, don't ya think so?" he looked back up at me.

   "Sure."

   "But... we're gonna tell the others?" he asked whispering.

   "Tell what?"

   "About what just happened here."

   "Well, we've been keeping this up for quite a while, so I think it's not necessary to tell anyone. Now we can be sure and free to do whatever we want in public."

   Counting sex out, of course.

   "Ya," he said with half-closed eyes. "I love you, Chica"

   As that statement passed his lips, I let a natural smile spring up, and I widen my arms asking for a big and warm hug, and so did he.

   "I love you too, Foxy," I whispered to his ear.

   I hadn't felt such an amazing feeling since I was in my previous pizzeria; not even Freddy made me feel like this having such a good body and a nice attitude, he just couldn't get my attention. I guessed it all was born due to that kind, tough and harmless way Foxy held, and it was wonderful. I really expected this to last for quite a while.

   "Want me to help ya with this pizza?" Foxy asked smiling, "Dumbass?"

   "Yeah, pup, help me," I said while punching him playfully on his arm.

   Whenever he got punched by me, he did it back harder, and so did I 'til one of us broke it up. We were there, punching each other on our arms and enjoying a great time together after such a moment that I thought was never bound to happen. It was just amazing.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]