Tobi x Harry x Vikk- Romantic

Vikk's P.O.V.

I think the boys knew I was asexual for years before we ended up in a relationship, even if I never said it out loud. They had worked it out. From a young age I had known I was different, I didn't understand what the other boys meant when they talked about lude topics because I didn't feel that way, hell, I didn't even like girls at all! At first I thought I might be gay, but that didn't quite fit either and it wasn't until I was almost 20 that I found the label asexual- and it stuck.

But the last thing I was expecting was for me to end up in a relationship with two of the Sidemen- the two I thought I knew the least, honestly. It was Tobi who asked me first and Harry somehow slotted into the gap that we knew was there, making our slightly unusual but amazing relationship. I loved both my boyfriends, despite the unconventional nature of it.

However, the other two weren't asexual. Tobi was saving himself for marriage, something he had decided at a young age mostly surrounding his religion, but his and Harry sometimes got a little... frisky. I avoided it, preferring to slip from the room and hide out in the living room with headphones in until they stopped, but they never, never, left me out of the relationship, romantically or otherwise.

"Vikk!" Harry yelled excitedly the second I opened the front door, bounding towards me. "You're home!"

"Yes," I laughed, hugging him back, "I'm home."

I could see Tobi on the couch over his shoulder and he grinned at me, and then it clicked. Both were sweaty and Harry's hair was mused- I could smell the lust. I pulled away from him with a yelp, well prepared to make a fuss.

"Gross!" I yelled, wiping my front. "Go and have a shower!"

Tobi burst into sputtering laughter and it didn't take long for Harry to dissolve into giggles as well, holding his arms out for another hug.

"Vikky!" Harry whined, attempting to grab and me.

I fled the room, giggling myself. God, I loved them, the idiots.

Harry's P.O.V.

I smiled at Tobi over Vikk's shoulder, reaching over to play with his hand. The latter was sleeping very peacefully, tucked up in a little ball between the two of us and although it was far too early to be awake, something like 3am, both Tobi and I were awake for some reason.

We didn't want to talk for fear of waking the boy up and considering his ridiculous sleep schedule and difficulty in falling asleep, waking him up would a disaster and we both wanted to avoid that. It was hard enough to get him asleep in the first place, dragging him from his desk and into bed often took hours and then fighting with him to keep him in bed as he remembered one thing after another that he had to do. He was like a little kids, complaining and whining and not wanting to go to bed.

Tobi laughed when I quietly mentioned Vikk's shenanigans about going to bed, he was well versed in it as well. We had been around him and with him for long enough to know the best ways to deal with him but if he was woken up in the early morning then there wasn't much we could do.

I gave a little smile as Vikk stirred between us, groaning quietly before settling back down. Tobi laughed again.

"God he's cute." He breathed, squeezing my hand again. "I'm so glad it ended up this way."

"Same." I giggled, thinking about everything we had been through together as a group. We had been together for a little over two years now and living together for almost that long too because after Vikk moved out of the Sidemen house we all ended up in the same apartment.

With a smile Tobi and I began a very quiet, almost silent conversation, knowing we weren't going to get back to sleep. We were both very much awake so there was no point in even trying- at least until I accidently woke Vikk.

It had been a gentle touch, my hand just brushed over his face as I had reached out to make grabby hands at Tobi, but it had woken him very suddenly. He sat bolt upright, panting a little, and his hand fell out- smacking me right in the nose. I yelped and my eyes watered in pain, but it quickly faded.

Once Tobi had finished soothing Vikk, who looked pretty panicked. He must have had a nightmare. My eyes watered so much that I could barely see but I knew my nose wasn't bleeding, it hadn't been a hard enough hit.

"You right Harry?" Tobi asked, Vikk still wrapped up in his arms. I nodded.

"I'm 'ine." I muttered, wincing when I touched my nose. "Wasn't too bad. Vikk?"

He looked up at me, eyes bleary with sleep. He mumbled something that I didn't quite hear but gave me a small smile. He was alright. A couple of minutes later he muttered out a quiet apology and leaned out of Tobi's arms to hug me tightly, nestling himself in my lap. I hugged him back, nestling my chin in his hair.

"What's the time?" Vikk mumbled, finally looking up. Tobi leaned over to check his phone.

"Almost half past 3." Tobi said, groaning. "I don't think anyone's getting anymore sleep tonight."

"No." I mumbled, shifting my grip on Vikk. "Wanna go downstairs and watch a movie?"

Vikk whispered out a small mumble of confirmation and Tobi nodded, already shifting to move from the bed. I practically carried Vikk down the stairs, his feet barely touching the ground, and we all flopped onto the couch together in one massive pile of limbs and giggles. Once we were untangled we were in much the same position as in bed, me on one side, Tobi on the other and Vikk sandwiched in the middle.

The movie we settled on was Lion King, something the other boys still made jokes about despite Vikk having been forced to watch it the moment we realised he hadn't seen it. It was now one of his favourite movies to watch with us.

Halfway through the movie, Vikk asleep and Tobi half so, I leaned over and whispered to the older boy.

"So romantic." I joked, earning a splutter of laughter. Honestly, none of us were even remotely romantic and this was the closest we were ever going to get to something resembling romance.

Tobi only grinned and settled back against Vikk.

The silence was peaceful.